Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande snubbed at the 94th Academy Awards

21 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

It was released to radio, performed at the VMAs, and had a short film music video. WTF do you mean “911” wasn’t a single in the US? :clownery_makeup_meme: Embarrassing 

Actually it wasn't released to radio :clownery_makeup_meme: Only in Italy, France, and Russia. Saying that it's a single because it had a MV and a performance is like saying John Wayne was a single because it had a MV and she performed it at Coachella.

56 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

It was released to radio, performed at the VMAs, and had a short film music video. WTF do you mean “911” wasn’t a single in the US? :clownery_makeup_meme: Embarrassing 

it wasn't send to radio. it wasn't issued on cd's/cassettes, it wasn't playlisted on Spotify like the other chromatica singles which hitted top 5:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 
i got that boom boom by brit was performed several times, but it wasn't a single/promo single, so ur argument is invalid.:emma: try better.:emma:

So this 30 Minute interview, you can see Jared Leto looking like he doesn't want to be associated with Lady gaga, same with Selma Hayek, both have the please shoot me expression everytime she talks..

So this tells me lady gaga is and only will be seen as a musician not an actor in Hollywood.  

You can't do both, it's one or the other. 

49 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So this 30 Minute interview, you can see Jared Leto looking like he doesn't want to be associated with Lady gaga, same with Selma Hayek, both have the please shoot me expression everytime she talks..

So this tells me lady gaga is and only will be seen as a musician not an actor in Hollywood.  

You can't do both, it's one or the other. 

Isn't Jared Leto a musician as well, kinda makes your last statement ironic lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

How embarrassing for Gaga :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

She was trying so hard to coyly woo the academy and she didn't even get nominated. I kinda hope Kristin gets it now since she's obviously trying just as hard.

Kristen wasn't trying as hard, but I think Neon tried a lot harder after she was snubbed in SAG. I'm so glad she got nominated.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block