Britney shares quote on Instagram: "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God"

21 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i'm an atheist and i have to admit i have no clue about religion, someone can explain to me what this means please? i don't get it

I am not a Christian though I have read some of the Bible. 

But from my perspective it is  about spiritual transformation, inner purification  and rising above material things. 

When the spirit, the heart and soul surrender to God in love and faith, God guides, supports and nourishes that soul. Intuition, guidance, peace. 

That is true religion, to use the practices to come closer to God. Groups focus on external rituals and using religion for their own gain or power over others.

But a heart connected to God is usually guided ( just still silent talking praying and doing the right thing to please Him, the loving Friend. In Islam it is said, take one step towards God He will run 10 steps to you. I.e sincere seeking).

This is why she emphasizes prayer, to maintain that connection, I think.  A pure heart is powerful. 

My 2 cents, becoming too long now 

• Like 1
On 2/1/2022 at 1:07 AM, ElenaB said:

i'm an atheist and i have to admit i have no clue about religion, someone can explain to me what this means please? i don't get it

It has to do mostly with her being reborn again. She basically transformed like a butterfly which is something people rarely do throughout their lives. It probably gave her a new outlook on life.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block