What do you like the most about Britney?

How she literally lives in her truth! She’s never tried to be anyone but herself. 
I think what I could relate to with her is that we’re both so shy, but also very ***ual! Like she doesn’t make me feel shameful for wanting to be s l u t t y sometimes lol

And her music literally can change my mood. Like if I’m mad, sad, upset, I put on a Britney song and I’m immediately better 

• Love 2

I love that she's the sister to the iconic award winning actress, singer/songwriter Queen of Country music, best selling author, and mother of the year, Jamie Lynn Watson! I like that Britney's voice is more throaty and powerful, and JL is more fluid and control, but they're BOTH as EQUALLY talented!!! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block