What do you like the most about Britney?

She is unapologetically herself and her authenticity is captivating because she is incredibly smart, kind, forgiving and should be studied for her resilience. Then there is the fact she is the holy grail of pop music and iconic without even trying. Her presence wherever she goes or performs feels like you're seeing a goddess and can't believe it's happening. There will be no better Brighton Pride than the year Britney went -and asked her dancer on stage where she was for 250,000 people to hear lol - she didn't wanna be there and I knew it)-but regardless the energy was off the scale. 

The universe really made Britney and was like "ha! These minions ain't ready for what she will unleash" and not a single lie was told. 

I just worship Britney Spears! 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

There is so much about her that I like from her music to how much of a bad azz performer she used to be.

But if I had to pick 1, it would be that she has this special quality about her that you cant help but love her

and I RARELY feel that from other celebs.

She may not be what she used to be but she still is a very charismatic person.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t mean to get all depressing and sad y’all but the things that attracted me to Brit are no longer...she was a “sharp” dancer...they way she danced was so on top of the beat...the moves were like bam bam bam” like Janet and Michael Jackson...her confidence, I always admired it, I always wished I was as confident as she was (little did I know she had so many insecurities) as a child I just saw her confidence. Being a southern girl myself her accent, i loved her southern drawl which is no longer. Things I am attracted to now is is her strength, she is a strong woman who doesn’t always seem like it right now but you have to be to go through what she did, I don’t think I ever could she is extremely strong.

Off topic but I always thought you’re a guy oops lol i dunno why

on topic, yes to all you wrote

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block