Britney’s shows off her derrière in a bikini in Maui

Is she speaking in a metaphor or is she really sick? I'm not doubting her here but you know how sometimes she speaks in metaphors or is referring to something else? 

And this one Twitter account said why would Britney be getting Cool Sculpting if she was trying to have a baby because you wouldn't be doing that which I don't necessarily agree with. I think you can get cool sculpting and still be trying to have a baby or wanting to have one a bit later on. Mind you this is an account that doesn't trust Sam. This is pure speculation but is it possible she is looking into surrogacy if she can't get pregnant? I don't know if it's right for me to bring this up or not because it's definitely invasion of privacy or going to far into her personal business so if it is I will delete this comment. 

8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Well you’re claiming with some kind of authority that she “already” took a test! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Lmfao

There’s always that option that she is pregnant, took the test, does her best to wait until 12 weeks to announce the pregnancy but can’t help herself and teases the coming news. 😍🤷🏼‍♀️

After 12 weeks the chance of miscarriage is significantly lower + they might have a better idea if everything is OK with the baby.

• Love 2

Whatever filter is on the video that is making Britney’s skin look tan with a green luminescent Hue …is beautiful. The filter gave me vibes. Wonder who picked that…britney always picks the songs I love in my soul for her Instagram. The St. John song, blinding lights, how deep is your love. The French songs… SO GOOD omg. I want a Britney album with Calvin, Abel, max Martin and more to be involved. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block