Britney’s shows off her derrière in a bikini in Maui

3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

True, I’m just saying let’s give Britney some credit she’s had two babies before she knows when to use a pg test.

So you’re saying B has COVID and is flying around and putting herself out there to infect others? She’s smarter than that!!!

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Symptoms can last way beyond having the virus...she first got sick the “Advil/fever” night. Anyways Britney flys private planes. 

Chile stop whether she flew private or not you’re Intimating she’s out with Sam, security and hotel staff with COVID! Stop it

• Love 1

I hope she has a beautiful wedding before she gets pregnant. But it’s her life and she can do whatever she wants. 

when I had covid I had the gastrointestinal symptoms and it lasted forever. I took tests and it was always negative but my blood work said otherwise. So maybe she had it and just didn’t know 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t know why your starting **** because I mentioned covid when a bunch of people said the same thing a few days ago when she was sick. I really don't.

You’re a troll and it’s obvious huntea!!! You’ve been a member only a month and your post history is almost all trolling! You might fool some, but not me!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2