JL “week from hell” - book TANKING, price cut, public backlash

KrisJ

Let's not forget that J-L was a CUSTODIAN for Britney's SJB Revocable Trust which protects the funds for Sean and Jayden!! If J-L was iced out of the boys' lives it was probably due to shady shi* with their property and their financial security. And then in August 2020, after she KNEW this evil imprisonment of Britney was likely to end her gravy train, she applied to become a TRUSTEE OF THE ENITRE ESTATE! My goodness, when you couple that with the forensic accounting analysis provided last week that J-L's husband Jamie Watson made hundreds of thousands off Britney's estate -- and to the benefit of Jamie Spears -- and it seems dear sister was not really there for Britney except as a predator. Maybe she was kinder in person that other family members, like a good cop/bad cop roleplay. ACAB. I sympathize with Sam's position that keeping their personal sisterly beef off social media is better PR. But I sympathize with Britney feeling sick over J-L once again twisting Brit's pain into J-L's profit and wanting to publicly set the record straight. My Opinion:: Do not trust J-L, she is faking dumb to build trust while working with her husband to continue to profit off Britney.

Britney, if you get this message: know that you know who she really is and that she has been on their side and is only switching over to your side because you are winning.

• Love 7

Imagine if she had dropped this book and absolutely DOGGED her parents and Lou.  She did dog her parents, but not Lou.  Imagine if she had made this book all about being a hero to Britney and calling out the oppression she suffered.  Imagine how her career would have benefited and how much her sister would’ve loved her.  Imagine the backing Britney’s fans would’ve done…Instead “she” wrote a trashy TL:DR TMZ article and absolutely destroyed any chances of having a career again.  Anything she’s in will be plagued by hate from her sister’s fans and it’s what she deserves.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Imagine if she had dropped this book and absolutely DOGGED her parents and Lou.  She did dog her parents, but not Lou.  Imagine if she had made this book all about being a hero to Britney and calling out the oppression she suffered.  Imagine how her career would have benefited and how much her sister would’ve loved her.  Imagine the backing Britney’s fans would’ve done…Instead “she” wrote a trashy TL:DR TMZ article and absolutely destroyed any chances of having a career again.  Anything she’s in will be plagued by hate from her sister’s fans and it’s what she deserves.

Share your Instagram or Twitter handsome

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, KrisJ said:

“Besides the public dogpile, Jamie Lynn’s book is tanking. Both Amazon and Barnes & Noble slashed the hardcover’s $26 price tag only two days after its release, as pissed off Britney fans trashed the tell-all in the reviews. By Friday, the frosty reception had led to the memoir falling to No. 95 on Amazon’s best sellers list.” - The DailyBeast

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg it didn’t even occur to me to go rate the silliest and most hateful fiction since the bible, brb.

edit: dammit, exhale. Amazon now made verified purchase of the book mandatory prior to writing a review. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block