Christina Aguilera mentions Britney's freedom in new interview: "I couldn't be happier for her. Every woman deserves to feel empowered"

4 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Good God. She looks stunning! And I like her words, she seems sincere unlike her last interview where she was in a rush and it came out as ironic when asked about Britney. Britney is a victim of abuse and I don't blame her for calling Xtina out, as a free woman now, she will take some time to learn to control her pain and definitely will make some mistakes along the way. Considering the beautiful letter Xtina released after Britney's testimony, I  think the interview was just a misunderstanding and I hope both can get along in the future and maybe do a Lady Marmalade kind of song..

Pa Mis Muchachas is new Lady Marmalade, they can do new Not Myself Tonight :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

Yet people are siding with Jamie Lynn after showing a fake text she sent after she tried to steal every dollar Britney has but can’t let go of hate towards Xtina for something she likely knows absolutely nothing about :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Who TF is siding with JL!!!??? I’d anyone on the forum is siding with JL then they must be imposters

And let’s not act like b hates Xtina. It’s clear Xtina has always been resentful of b. I’d be resentful too if Britney went on to become successful through the 2010’s and Xtina became a flop in 2010. Xtina is the flop of pop. K?

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Who TF is siding with JL!!!??? I’d anyone on the forum is siding with JL then they must be imposters

And let’s not act like b hates Xtina. It’s clear Xtina has always been resentful of b. I’d be resentful too if Britney went on to become successful through the 2010’s and Xtina became a flop in 2010. Xtina is the flop of pop. K?

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Shes The Voice of your generation :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block