I Have Some Thoughts On This "Alleged" Affair

28 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We joked about it for YEARS, and now it turns out that Jamie WAS clapping Lou's cheeks?! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I am gooped and gagged!

Also, I know we don't stan Lynne because she was complicit with the c-ship (and apparently even came up with the idea with Lou), but we can't deny that she's aged well and that she looks just like Britney. How are you gonna cheat on a woman who looks like Lynne, with a woman that looks like Lou? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I AM DISGUSTED. What are all of y'alls thoughts on the matter? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

aren't Jamie and Lynne divorced? For 20 years or something like that...

• Like 1

Also, this is so embarrassing  for Lou for so many reasons. She’s a married woman of the church. Also, the man she “cheated” (allegedly) on her husband with is a backwoods bumpkin who thought he could have a tv show about himself all because he had a couple of kinda funny moments with cheese grits and duct tape on tv specials about his daughter.

she wasn’t allegedly cheating with some ***xxy, wealthy, intelligent man.

Edited by Momney2018
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

When I saw it EXPLICITLY mentioned on court documents, I literally gasped. Eww! Can you picture it? EW! So much loose skin flapping around, and that dry *** flesh-on-flesh sound! :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I can’t nor do I want to picture it. I would literally never be able to have s** again 🤮

• Haha 1

We joked about it for YEARS, and now it turns out that Jamie WAS clapping Lou's cheeks?! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I am gooped and gagged!

Also, I know we don't stan Lynne because she was complicit with the c-ship (and apparently even came up with the idea with Lou), but we can't deny that she's aged well and that she looks just like Britney. How are you gonna cheat on a woman who looks like Lynne, with a woman that looks like Lou? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I AM DISGUSTED. What are all of y'alls thoughts on the matter? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I disagree about Lynn aging well. Her plastic surgery is bad, especially the mouth area.

When I saw it EXPLICITLY mentioned on court documents, I literally gasped. Eww! Can you picture it? EW! So much loose skin flapping around, and that dry *** flesh-on-flesh sound! :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

beside that jamie and lou are disgusting as human beings.... stop being ******* ageist, you will get old too and your skin will get loose too and you will still need s** too

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block