Breaking: Britney objects to Jamie Spears paying his attorneys fees from Britney's estate, Exhibit 2: Tri Star and Robin Greenhill’s failure to comply with subpoenas

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

And that is what they're investigating. Brit's perfume line alone is worth $1 billion ( a fact ).  That's not including the money she made after the conservatorship/Vegas.

It's difficult to observe it that way. The perfume line made a billion, but not all of that money went to Britney, at best, she got somewhere between 100 and 200 million for that. The 1 billion is constantly distributed between Britney and the company who makes and sells them. 

Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire either, none of these figures are net worth, just the overall income that continues to be re-destributed to everybody involved.

But yes, perfumes, albums, singles, and many other things combined, should have made Britney a billionaire by now. I'm also interested to see where that money has gone.

Additionally, I highly suspect Britney's actual net worth is not public, I think the figures we've got were made public by Jamie a while ago to manipulate people into thinkin Britney is not THAT rich and that he doesn't have much profit in it all. I genuinely think Britney is worth at least half a billion (or at least I hope).

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

And some of you have the audacity to STILL question Rosengart.

The past few days there were even topics about questioning him and his work.

Do you honestly think this is work that's done in 5 minutes?!

I will trust "Rosengod" when I see big fishes like Lou and Larry in handcuffs.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Jamie... Jamie... Jamie... Jamie... Jamie did this, Jamie did that... No mention of Andrew Wallet at all, as if he hadn't been Britney's co-conservator of the estate for 11 years and he didn't take all the credit for how Britney's assets had been mismanaged all this time. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: :clownery_makeup_meme:

This filing is an answer to Jamie's request for Britney's estate to pay his attorney fees, of course it talks about Jaimie.

I'm sure if they had to prove Wallet isn't worthy of being paid lawyer fees, there would be much more talk about him. Not his time yet. But by what's said in the filing, you just KNOW they are finding dirt on all of them, on the daily

13 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

And some of you have the audacity to STILL question Rosengart.

The past few days there were even topics about questioning him and his work.

Do you honestly think this is work that's done in 5 minutes?!

It’s easy to tell the difference between the people in this forum who are passionate supporters of Britney and those who are conspiracy junkies.

the conspiracy junkies are always going to think there is a deeper, darker plot. They only care about being right, not about Britney. 

the rest of us care about Britney ❤️
❤️slay queen Britney ❤️
I hope the justice tastes sweet and the crocodile tears are SALTY

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block