Breaking: Britney objects to Jamie Spears paying his attorneys fees from Britney's estate, Exhibit 2: Tri Star and Robin Greenhill’s failure to comply with subpoenas

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Did y’all see that even Vivian Thoreen was like “you can’t charge that Lou Taylor shzzzz to the estate. Make her pay it back.”

Lou Taylor / Tri Star is NOT a mastermind

I noticed that. It would appear she was trying to clear up at least some of the mess before **** hit the fan. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Did y’all see that even Vivian Thoreen was like “you can’t charge that Lou Taylor shzzzz to the estate. Make her pay it back.”

Lou Taylor / Tri Star is NOT a mastermind

This means they do have access to all communications between Jaimie and his lawyers, right? I wonder what else they might have found or are still finding in there...

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

One trusty doubter has already made an appearance in the thread. Like clockwork. 

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: @Catalin

26 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

^^ it looks like they already have. Ohhh well. This is about Britney, not them.

this filing seems like a hugggge next step in making Britney’s captors accountable 

They just won't rest, will they. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

"Based upon public records and QuickBooks data obtained by Kroll, Mr. Spears took more than $6 million from the Estate personally. After extracting those funds, he used them for his own purposes and aggrandizement, including among other things, to try to recreate his career as a cook by pitching a television show called “Cookin’ Cruzin’ & Chaos with James Spears” for which he diverted personnel from Britney Spears’s tour to help him and retrofitted a tour bus from which he could travel, cook, and serve food."

WHAT IN TARNATION ??

real housewives of atlanta laughing GIF

• Haha 4

I just... truly cannot believe what I'm reading - and yet I'm not in any way surprised.

Her "father" really charged Britney's estate because he assaulted his own grandson. He accessed her confidential therapy notes. He paid himself over $6m from his daughter's estate, the same daughter whom he "loves so much". He made sure his daughter was the family ATM machine. He is, quite possibly, the most deplorable, evil human being in this entire scenario - from what we know so far.

Britney had no one on her side. Literally no one. Because he made sure of it. She wasn't kidding when she said we saved her life - she really did mean it, I think.

God, Emily D. Baker's going to absolutely drag the **** out of this monster when she next uploads. She got visibly and verbally angry just reading Lynne's request that Britney pays her legal fees.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block