Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

She says she was monitored and wanted to emancipate from that control. But her sister was monitored for 13 years and she says she thought everything is ok and she didn't know the specifics. Such a lie. She can't even relate to the fact her sister was monitored a lot more than her and had no way to escape. Britney should get a restraining order from all family. And sue them all for lies, abuse and etc. Thats the only way for her to ever get that justice.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

When she started saying that she doesn't even remember certain moments she wrote about in the book :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I wonder when this was recorded because it seems like she is trying to redeem herself the book didn't go as planned so this is her trying to back track and be like well maybe it didn't happen I don't remeber these were little blimps in my life like wtf? The book is literally called things I should have said so now you don't wanna say them because your getting called out for the snake that you are ugh

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Juno acting like a baby she keeps saying I was a child I don’t remember!! Girl you’re a 30 year old woman now you don’t know anything from the last 10 years unless it fits her narrative!

It dont matter how she acted when she was a “17 year old child”. It matters how she is acting now. Jamie Lynn is literally pissed that Britney got her freedom now. The nerve!!?? She was supposed to work for the family forever. Not once has she said “congrats on your freedom”. If she says she “helped her” try to get a lawyer, why not be happy for her? Perhaps she was happy that Britney got knocked down a few pegs and now it was her chance go “crack the whip” like she’s said. I seriously do not get it. To ignore your sister at a time of need like Britney described… its like she was happy “daddy” finally locked Britney away in a tower…. Psycho behavior…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.