Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Actually forget about celeb support where the hell are Britney’s Louisiana friends Jansen, Cortney and cousin Laura Lynne?? I understand they want no part of this 💩storm, but I do hope they’re privately in contact with Britney now that there aren’t any barriers stopping them from connecting to each other like before when team Con changed phone numbers without any knowledge. 

I think i saw a post that saying Laura Lynn unfollowed Britney on Instagram so she sides with Jamie Lynn 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Judas Loony is Team con last chance to get back at Britney and push her to misbehave or whatever, so the world would know that she was better under the conservatorship.

That fake text message doesn't mean a $hit ! We all know that team con kept Britney's phone under surveillance and it was even mirrored, which mean they were able to control that phone 24/7.

I know I'm gonna get dragged for this, but I hope Britney won't forgive that ***** cause she already picked her side and she's trying to hurt Britney in every way.

Why are you get dragged? I thought it’s a popular opinion :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

10 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I think i saw a post that saying Laura Lynn unfollowed Britney on Instagram so she sides with Jamie Lynn 

I heard she ended up being closer to Laura Lynne too once the c-ship started. Who knows what terrible things Jamie Lynn spread about Britney. It's disgusting. Jansen seems to be the only one who may actually be on B's side still.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Told ya! This is not about JL or her pathetic life, this is about discredit britney! After her testimony, and liberation from the c-ship they are doing this to make her afraid to speak. 

This is the kind of psyco games they played with britney during 5his 13 years to take control over her. We should canceled JL once and for all! 

tbh it doesn't even matter if Britney lied. She did what she had to do to be free.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Goodbye to your career, Alexandra Cooper.

I still have a little (like, a little, I'm not holding my breath) hope here. I don't listen to her podcast, but I read somewhere she once had Tana Mongeau as a guest and she dragged her to filth. Don't know the whole story, but apparently Tana didn't show up when she was supposed to and when she finally sat down to do the podcast two years later the hosts (at the time Call Her Daddy still had two hosts) had a field day with her. So, who knows.

14 minutes ago, mhally said:

I still have a little (like, a little, I'm not holding my breath) hope here. I don't listen to her podcast, but I read somewhere she once had Tana Mongeau as a guest and she dragged her to filth. Don't know the whole story, but apparently Tana didn't show up when she was supposed to and when she finally sat down to do the podcast two years later the hosts (at the time Call Her Daddy still had two hosts) had a field day with her. So, who knows.

I’m pretty sure this host isn’t a Britney fan and will egg on the mess. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.