Zoey 101 star Alexa Nicholas DRAGS Jamie Lynn and say she stands with Britney

55 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Oops! Mrs. Watson is DONE!!! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You just reminded me that there is a slaveowner named Miss Watson in Huckleberry Finn :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And when you google Miss Watson, she's described as an "obnoxious sister" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Miss Watson, one of mother figures in Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, is the strict, old, obnoxious sister of Huck's main guardian, the Widow. ... She also tries to make him dress in a more respectable way - "Well, I got a good going-over in the morning, from old Miss Watson, on the account of my clothes;"(13).

Miss Watson, in [a] last resort attempt to regain her credibility, uses scare tactics -"Sometimes the widow would take me to one side and talk about Providence in a manner that would make my mouth water; but maybe the next day Miss Watson would take hold and knock it all down again"(14). Miss Watson tries to scare Huck into believing by telling him about how he was going to Hell, or the "bad place," unless he changed his ways.

SOURCE

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Way to go Alexa. Others need to speak up.. there were threads on Reddit from service people in stores JL shops who said she is entitled arrogant rude and extremely full of herself. 

You can tell a lot about a person by *** they treat service staff. 

Britney was always said to be kind and humble. 

More co stars need to speak up

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

this poor person, and the way so many people didnt believe her too, at the time when her story came out i was disheartened cause i rlly loved zoey 101 growing up and thought they had great chemistry on the show so my childhood heart couldnt believe juno couldve been such a menace 

well the truth comes out abt everyone so 

she deserves the netflix deals and whatever else that juno lynn has

cant believe that demon brat child bullied her so severely  

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Juno Lyinn reminds me of my abusive ex. She’s liking the post to make her uncomfortable, it’s a silent threat. I’m sure Alexa doesn’t give an f, but abusers do that. It’s to make their presence noted.

Exactly and to show how "bold" and unfazed by the whoke thing they are. JL is horrible.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block