Zoey 101 star Alexa Nicholas DRAGS Jamie Lynn and say she stands with Britney

24 minutes ago, Drew wains said:

i just do not know who to believe

she did an interview with SLO4N and it's pretty clear that JL fed lies to Britney and that's why Britney ended up yelling to her. Maybe Britney's reaction was kind of too much (we would still need to hear Britney's version if she even recalls this episode) but Alexa herself seems to understand both that JL was the one feeding lies, and that Britney was also going through a rough moment in her personal life, so everything kind of makes sense now in retrospective. 

I never liked Alexa before, when she just came up with her declarations about being yelled by Britney, but everything looks different now, I think even she looks at things from a different point of view now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block