Zoey 101 star Alexa Nicholas DRAGS Jamie Lynn and say she stands with Britney

4 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

Britney attacked her and she still stands with her. I think it says something about everything.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

She knows Britney was gaslighted and lied to by JL. Britney believed her because she was a good sister, and actually defended her and believed what she was saying. No one realized what a snake Jamie Lynn really was. I remember thinking Alexa HAD to have been terrible to her back then, and man was I blind. Alexa's character Nicole ended up being a fan favorite on the show and I think it made Jamie Lynn jealous and that's why she hated her and had her kicked off the show.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Jamie Lynn liked this post on Alexa's  instagram :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYsiXTaLGva/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She's truly awful.

I'd like to know what Jamie Lynn Watson said about her in the book, does anyone know? Also, the fact that Jamie Lynn wanted to send her a "gift", which was probably her book, sits uneasy when this woman is now saying what's written about her is lies. 

Classic narcissistic behaviour. 

This woman suffered abuse on the set of Zoey 101, right? Does Jamie Lynn Watson have an issue with abused women? 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block