New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Why am I unable to recognize Britney?

2 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Because you are projecting on to her rather than seeing her for who she really is. 13 years of plus trauma is a lot. Let her be. 

Im literally not projecting this question onto her. This question is clearly targeted towards fellow fans. The "let her be" is irrelevant 😅

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

There is simply no resemblance between Britney from these past few years and the Britney Spears we all knew.

Its like looking at two entirely different people. Not better or worse, just different. Ive never seen a person literally transform into an entirely different person before... even people who have gone through trauma or had plastic surgery etc.

Its mind-boggling. Im literally finding myself actually questioning if the person pictured on Britney's Instagram is actually Britney Spears.... I cant wrap my head around it.

Can someone explain this?

That b it ch gone. Move on. 

• Haha 1

Honestly imo its traumatic stress, aging, smoking, and drugs. And no im not accusing her of recreational, even prescribed stuff has effects. And after having kids most womens body (including face) changes. She still looks like herself but when you factor all that in, it makes sense.

• Like 4