Why am I unable to recognize Britney?

• Super Mods

I know, right?

I thought I was the only one who thought this!

Its hard to believe that the once vivacious full of life young girl she was turned into this broken traumatized person

but then again, she's been through ALOT in the past decade.

So I understand.

Its also a shame that she aged so rapidly andΒ I dont get also why her once perfect smile has a gap either.

Β 

Sorry if it sounds like im bashing Britney but im just as confused as the OP on how different she's become not only mentally but physically

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

As far as the age thing there’s the obvious ones mentioned tanning/cigarettes/mental stress/trauma/illness...one that I’ve often thought of Brit haven’t brought up and in addition to the factors above is Britney peaked early, she never looked her age, look at the pictures back in the day, take Oops photoshoot that is not what an 18 year old usually looks like in the face, she always looked at least a few years older than she was. And there were visible signs of aging at 25, more than most. Her face changed a lot from her teens to mid 20s more rapidly then the majority. Some people just do look older than their age.

I do agree.

I think she looked at least early to mid 20s when she debuted especially with the supposed "breast implants".

She always did look mature but I guess the smoking, tanning and all the stress from the conservatorship really messed her face up.

I love Britney but she looked like she was in her 50s back when she was in her 30s!

NOT racist at all but I have heard that most white people dont age well.

Idk if thats true or not

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

As far as the age thing there’s the obvious ones mentioned tanning/cigarettes/mental stress/trauma/illness...one that I’ve often thought of but haven’t brought up and in addition to the factors above is Britney peaked early, she never looked her age, look at the pictures back in the day, take Oops photoshoot that is not what an 18 year old usually looks like in the face, she always looked at least a few years older than she was. And there were visible signs of aging at 25, more than most. Her face changed a lot from her teens to mid 20s more rapidly then the majority. Some people just do look older than their age. Honestly that’s a really good reason she was so hot af at 18-24ish. Think of stars who age slower, Miley? Looked like a kid, Salina? Looked like a kid.

True.

I also think Ariana Grande is another example of someone who looks really young.

She's only 3 months older than me but looks like she's 15-16.

(NOT that I look old cause I dont)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Here is a timeline of Brit, I’ll use appearances because photoshoots they can make her younger with editing an such and rarely show signs of aging.

If I didn’t know I would never think this was a 16 year oldΒ 

jingle_(14).jpg
I would also never think this was an 18 year old

ArrivalsubVh1_283929.jpg

I would never think she was 20 here

BG129~12.jpg

Would never guess she was 23 here

BG032~144.jpg

I would never guess she was 24/25 hereΒ 

TOZpregram_2811329.jpg
Β 

27 here

pressvma_28329.jpg
Β 

This is 33...I’m this age right now and I can tell you people my age do not usually look like this she definitely has always looked older than her age throughout her career but this was a bit shocking it seemed like she’s (I’ll be conservative) and say 10 years older than her age and least.

4~15.jpg
Β 

BG003~30.JPG
Β 

TOZ_2814229~11.jpg

glaad__282229.jpg

38...brunette hair makes her look younger or maybe is Sam younger juicesΒ :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:Β I know she loves being blonde but the real house wife blonde ages her. But can you see how amazing did she look here?

5B11759958265D_2019_Daytime_Beauty_Award
Β 

40... she has not done an appearance obviously so it’s taken from social media, it probably has some type of filter/blur on it it, still this is the youngest Britney has looked in a long time, problem is for me I think it looks the least like her than any of the other pictures in this timeline, I think it’s probably a filter though and her face actually looks more like her...I hope. I swear she did something else to her face besides the mouth recently because this doll like doe eyed appearance. Her features don’t look like before, even in the aging photos above they still looked like Britney just older than she should be, but this to me is kinda alien like.Β 

toz_288529~17.png

I love her, and I think her primney hot factor is she did look older- but that’s a double edge sword (or something like that)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yeah it was definitely around her mid 20s when she started aging fast but obviously thats when her life started falling apart.

I think its crazy how she was only in her 30s in the pic yet looked 15-20 yrs older.

I also think her plastic surgery aged her.

Idk about u but thats how i feel

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Her mom is sick and I truly believe gave her 17 year old daughter to get a **** job...I would say she was kinda flat...

JoeyTerrill199988_(9).jpg

to this:

XRAY_July7_HQ_281329.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Wow the 2nd pic is definitely a major contrast from the 1st.

The only thing I do wonder is did she also have her butt done?

Cause she looked like she had a big butt during 1999Β 

however it got smaller in 2000.

Idk if u noticed that

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

She lost weight from 1999 to 2000, I think that’s when she was doing thousands of sit-ups daily and also think that’s probably when she started taking adderall or similar stimulant. To go as a hard as she did for that many years, you need a little help. Her personality became more energized and hyperactive around this time which if you don’t have ADHD stimulants have that effect. She was also seen with weight loss pills. Her butt probably shrank a bit due to those factors.Β 

Hm true that makes sense.

So she possibly did gain weight in her chest area but then when she added the implants,

they got even bigger.

She looked like she was a D or DD.

Β 

That does make sense that she was probably using diet pills cause she did become really skinny and built around 2001.

The 'Slave' body wasnt all natural, she probably did use pills and the other stimulants u said

Looking through the timeline photographs another poster showed the fat around her eyes changed dramatically by the age of 33. That could be the natural effects of age, or maybe Britney used eyelash serum which is now known to cause periorbital fat loss (causes an aged look), or maybe she had a blepharoplasty (I assume thats unlikely since Britney wouldn't have been given the downtime to recover). We will never know, but the eyes are the biggest part in looking like ones self.

Besides that, Britney has worn heavy stage makeup for years and had a lot of sun exposure, had lip fillers which changes the lip, and in general lived a hard life being overworked by team con without much of a budget for self-care. There's a reason we say that you can tell someone has had a "hard life". Stress has an impact on how you look and can cause someone to age more rapidly. Add in all of the psychological trauma and medication which has changed the look behind her eyes as well. Not to mention lithium causes a dull look in the eye, dries out the skin and can cause wrinkles too. I don't know how long she was on that but that could explain a lot.

Still to be honest if you were expecting a 40 year old woman to strongly resemble her 20 year old self that would be a folly in the best of times (I'm 36 and things are pretty cushy for me but I feel like I look like a potato now :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:), but Britney has been through the wringer and then some. It's hard to say what she would look like if she hadn't been in the conservatorship. In a way she IS a different woman after everything she has been through. She's learned hard lessons and paid a heavy price and it shows.Β 

So yes I agree that she looks pretty different now, but she still looks beautiful and I have noticed that she's looking (and more importantly feeling) better and better all the time now that she's free and she can afford to engage in the self-care she deserves.:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She was photographed with diet pills once but my guess is the real weight loss was from stimulants+ Β also gave her the energy to do a grueling impossible schedule that no one else was doing at the time. Also stimulants could push her workout harder. None of this is healthy and add in the Red Bull’s that I believe she was addicted to but many young stars use stimulants like addrall...hell they used to tell models in the 80s to lose weight and then give them coke to do it.

Oh wow well thats true.

There is actually a CNN interview of her from 2003 and she just seemed so jittery and out of it.

Idk if u know which one im talking about.

Its the one where she's wearing a short blonde bob wig with red highlights

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block