Why am I unable to recognize Britney?

Yes, they are like two different people in appearance and personality, but her old self is shining through now. She definitely does not look the same, because of her various plastic surgeries, taking ***** prescribed and not prescribed that change you're appearance, abusing alcohol, weight fluctuations in her face depending on exercise habits, stress and more stress, and of course natural aging combined with the above reasons.

People have said it was like she was a totally different person with how she acted. Being reduced to being treated like a child crushed her confidence and she became nervous and scared. We now know much of how we knew her was a facade and that she was taking medicine as early as the Oops tour to calm her nerves. She had been so controlled to the point she rebelled by actually getting married on impulse which was a shock, because we did not know her to be like that. Our "bubbly, carefree" Britney did that.

Anger issues change who you are and she was angry at her family for controlling her and the time spent with her babies. The bubbly, carefree Britney may never have existed much now that we know how her home life was as a child. She used singing and dancing as methods to soothe herself to block out her parents arguing and be in her own world.

She was always goofy and that is showing more unfiltered to a world who may not get her humor, but us fans do. She is gaining confidence again and finding her voice after years of being silenced and isolated. Another Britney is emerging and we are all here to support her.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Dirk said:

I also will side with one thing that was said in the beginning of her conservatorship... Britney is better working. I hope there's someone that makes her ideas into beautiful things, beautiful art, she's young, talented, have a lot to offer to this world, she's gifted, she has a beautiful soul, she needs beautiful people around her, genuine and people that wants to work too, powerful but sensitive people and art she needs a colourful world she needs to FEEL SAFE with the people around her, no more bad mood old people over-analysing her all the time scheming all the time, it should be from the heart and for the fun and pleasure the world needs her silliness and fun and girly and FASHION. enough of doctors and lawyers pleaseeeeeeee GOD 

I beg to differ here. That is a bold statement to make when we don't know. Those words were said by her abusive dad, living it off with her money. Of course her whole family would say that. What I mean is, would we say "she is better off this or that way?" about a neighbor or coworker? Probably not, because we don't know them enough. Same with her, we don't really know what fulfills her. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Kletus said:

I think whatever happened during the mental health stay in 2019 traumatized her severely

I agree. She has been changed from that moment on. I can only imagine what happened and what all of those ***** (ie lithium) did to her.

Compare now to her Jonathan Ross tv show appearance - she’s two different people and it’s sad because it wasn’t her fault and no one helped her. :( 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I agree. She has been changed from that moment on. I can only imagine what happened and what all of those ***** (ie lithium) did to her.

Compare now to her Jonathan Ross tv show appearance - she’s two different people and it’s sad because it wasn’t her fault and no one helped her. :( 

"My sister's statement is pointless and does nothing" - Jamie Lou Watson, advocate for nobody but herself

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I like and agree with your opinion too, but I think the best is to have new projects to move on from the drama, the free britney is tiring for the fans could you imagine for her? It is therapeutic too to have work to do not just think about life she said she's tired of psychologists and I agree with her this **** just makes you blue no one have to remember bad things for years ago all the time, the present and future matters way more. Some people have soul enough to go back and reflect the past by themselves and forgive and understand the past events by themselves. i hope she's getting there and i hope she's relaxing her mind and body bc it's so stressful 

Totally agreed. Purpose gives life meaning. I honestly hope she finds many purposes, whether they are in music or not. 

I don’t know why ppl are dragging you when most would agree. The Britney a lot of us grew up with IMO was last seen in For The Record. After that the impact of devastating trauma has been evident. It’s not saying anything bad about who she is now it’s just noting the impact of social isolation, threat of taking her time with her children away, years of gaslighting/abuse/manipulation and forced medication. Obviously all of that would impact on anybody. And I agree whatever happened in 2019 seems to have been the most devastating. For Britney to survive all that shows her strength. Yes she looks different but ppl age so meh, I do find it weird sometimes her speaking voice is completely different which is usually not something that changes from young adulthood. Sometimes I do feel sad thinking about how Britney’s life might have been if this didn’t happen. If Britney got the chance to grow and mature like her peers - we hear her contemporaries share their experience growing up in Hollywood, reflecting on the misogyny of 2000s media and growing with families of their own. All of this was stolen from Britney and she was put into this position where she was never given the chance to make mistakes and grow and she’s reduced to living as a child for over a decade. It makes my skin crawl. The most unforgivable thing is they stole her chance at properly mothering her boys. I just hope she can live on her terms finally.

• Love 3
On 1/13/2022 at 10:19 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The thing is, the Britney you see now is actually Jamie Lynn pulling a "Talented Mr. Ripley" on us. They killed the real Britney, Jamie Lynn is living as Britney, Lou Taylor is posing as Jamie Lynn, and Porsha Spears is a robotic cyborg sent by Jamie Spears who is actually Voldemort.

It’s all in Jamie Lynn’s book! 

16 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don’t know why ppl are dragging you when most would agree. The Britney a lot of us grew up with IMO was last seen in For The Record. After that the impact of devastating trauma has been evident. It’s not saying anything bad about who she is now it’s just noting the impact of social isolation, threat of taking her time with her children away, years of gaslighting/abuse/manipulation and forced medication. Obviously all of that would impact on anybody. And I agree whatever happened in 2019 seems to have been the most devastating. For Britney to survive all that shows her strength. Yes she looks different but ppl age so meh, I do find it weird sometimes her speaking voice is completely different which is usually not something that changes from young adulthood. Sometimes I do feel sad thinking about how Britney’s life might have been if this didn’t happen. If Britney got the chance to grow and mature like her peers - we hear her contemporaries share their experience growing up in Hollywood, reflecting on the misogyny of 2000s media and growing with families of their own. All of this was stolen from Britney and she was put into this position where she was never given the chance to make mistakes and grow and she’s reduced to living as a child for over a decade. It makes my skin crawl. The most unforgivable thing is they stole her chance at properly mothering her boys. I just hope she can live on her terms finally.

Ever since the June court hearing, many fans have been comparing all comments that arent ***-kissing and over-the-top complimentary towards Britney to being unsupportive of her and to not letting her be.

Anything said about Britney that doesnt contain a compliment is considered bad.

Even neutral comments like mine are attacked for not being ***-kissing and tacky enough. Id tell them to get a grip but it wouldnt help, theyd just find another snarky reply 🤣

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2022 at 11:37 PM, Brave New Girl. said:

Because of partying and ***** back in the 00’s day, lithium, traumatic stress, horrible trust issues from her experiences and years of isolation from anything but work. The best bet to her becoming her true self again is for people to leave her alone and get her out of the public eye. Trauma can’t destroy someone’s true self, just cover it up until the person takes back their power.

Watch the movie ''Stanford Experiment'' or read about the Stanford Prison Experiment. The mind is fragmented by being locked up and being psychologically abused, so I got to thinking about this in the case of being in a psychiatric ward and with the fact that in his case it was not an experiment😢😢 She is strong. She will come out of all this in time. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block