Demi Lovato debuts a massive spider tattoo on their head

Slayer

7 minutes ago, Heyah said:

She’s so clearly desperate for attention, it’s really sad to watch. 

Arrested Development GIF
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

So are you by misgendering them lmao

It’s also clear that at large exhale tolerated discrimination and bias against non binary people, and it isn’t properly being considered discrimination here because it’s filled with so many closed minded ppl

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Heyah said:

So are you by following and commenting on my every move.

Ur literally just always triggered by non binary ppl and feel the need to comment on anything to do w it being “wrongl or whatever? It’s not anyone’s fault but yours lol

6 minutes ago, Heyah said:

I know it’s hard to not reply to my every comment but just try

Idk what u think ur doing but the gaslighting is weird ur comment is purposely misgendering them and it’s disgusting lol. I’ve interacted w u in two threads and it’s legit cuz you commented on my non binary thread and are being discriminatory here too lol

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Idk what u think ur doing but the gaslighting is weird ur comment is purposely misgendering them and it’s disgusting lol. I’ve interacted w u in two threads and it’s legit cuz you commented on my thread and are being discriminatory here too lol

I’m not the only one here referring to Demi by her physical s**. But you’re clearly targeting me and singling me out and it’s giving me creepy stalker vibes. You’re clearly obsessed with me and it’s disturbing the hell out of me. Go criticise someone else. 

• Love 2
Just now, Heyah said:

I’m not the only one here referring to Demi by her physical s**. But you’re clearly targeting me and singling me out and it’s giving me creepy stalker vibes. You’re clearly obsessed with me and it’s disturbing the hell out of me. Go criticise someone else. 

I’m literally fighting w half of exhale because of this and a whole other member on this thread abt the same thing.

lol this is such a crazy narrative ur pushing 

8 minutes ago, Heyah said:

7 year old vibes. I think it’s best for everyone if I just ignore you going forward. 

Yes it’s giving ageing gay that discriminates against people in their own community, there is an ignore button. Legit it’s not hard to just respect ppls pronouns if ur aware of what they are

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block