Demi Lovato debuts a massive spider tattoo on their head

Slayer

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow just when I thought Demi couldnt get more deranged.

Did something happen between 2020-2021 cause I feel since around that time, Demi's behavior has become questionable and off their rocker?

Its just amazing how she's the same person as the one in Camp Rock in 2008!

NEVER did I think that person would end up SO fked up in the head.

No wonder the Jonas Brothers and Selena don't talk to her anymore.

Its a shame cause Demi is VERY talented and one of my fave singers who I had the privilege of seeing live in 2018

yet it seems like shock value and erratic behavior is more important :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Demi has bipolar disorder, and an eating disorder, and substance-related issues. I'd show some sensitivity tbh. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Demi has bipolar disorder, and an eating disorder, and substance-related issues. I'd show some sensitivity tbh. 

Well to be honest, im not really in a sensitive mood.

Im sick with the corona virus and I have not been myself for the past week.

I feel REALLY sick and lonely cause im isolated from friends and family.

Anyways also I have been through some sh!! too and probably everyone on here as well,

why should Demi get special treatment? Just cause their famous?

Im not trying to start a fight, im just saying

• Love 2
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well to be honest, im not really in a sensitive mood.

Im sick with the corona virus and I have not been myself for the past week.

I feel REALLY sick and lonely cause im isolated from friends and family.

Anyways also I have been through some sh!! too and probably everyone on here as well,

why should Demi get special treatment? Just cause their famous?

Im not trying to start a fight, im just saying

I understand it has been rough. I wouldn't minimize her issues just cause she's a celebrity etc... I'm just saying I'm certain you'd understand (knowing with what you are going through) that you hope someone would exercise the same compassion being in similar circumstances. 

It's clear she needs some good people around her to guide her - but that's tough with her conditions (unless she's involuntarily admitted) and being in the industry, most people are self-interested. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I understand it has been rough. I wouldn't minimize her issues just cause she's a celebrity etc... I'm just saying I'm certain you'd understand (knowing with what you are going through) that you hope someone would exercise the same compassion being in similar circumstances. 

It's clear she needs some good people around her to guide her - but that's tough with her conditions (unless she's involuntarily admitted) and being in the industry, most people are self-interested. 

I do feel bad for Demi though.

When I asked if anything happened to her between 2020-2021, I meant it out of genuine curiosity and concern

cause before those years; she seemed happy and like things were ok.

I noticed a change when her Dancing With The Devil youtube documentary came out,

she changed ALOT after that.

I just hope she gets the help she needs cause she clearly needs it and I DONT mean that in a rude way

• Like 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

When I asked if anything happened to her between 2020-2021, I meant it out of genuine curiosity and concern

I noticed a change when her Dancing With The Devil youtube documentary came out,

I just hope she gets the help she needs cause she clearly needs it and I DONT mean that in a rude way

Did her bf die or something or was that Ariana Grande? 

On 1/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, princessmimi said:

Thanks for clarifying. Good vibes all around for sure.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block