Demi Lovato debuts a massive spider tattoo on their head

Slayer

13 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

Please enlighten me to the analogy you're referring to.

Obviously you didn’t say anything about your irl personal circle, but I was extending your imagined treatment of demi out to your actual life. 

If you’d be comfortable being two faced to demi in a world where they are in your circle, you would have no problem being similarly two faced to your own circle. 

Anyhow, just trying to be playful since you came in here with full sass. Bowing out here ✌️

1 minute ago, ByDemand said:

Obviously you didn’t say anything about your irl personal circle, but I was extending your imagined treatment of demi out to your actual life. 

If you’d be comfortable being two faced to demi in a world where they are in your circle, you would have no problem being similarly two faced to your own circle. 

Anyhow, just trying to be playful since you came in here with full sass. Bowing out here ✌️

Ah, so I was right and your reading comprehension is lacking because I clearly said if Demi was in my close personal circle, I'd be more than willing to respect her wishes, but since I'm not, and we're strangers - I nor anyone else has to. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods

Wow just when I thought Demi couldnt get more deranged.

Did something happen between 2020-2021 cause I feel since around that time, Demi's behavior has become questionable and off their rocker?

Its just amazing how she's the same person as the one in Camp Rock in 2008!

NEVER did I think that person would end up SO fked up in the head.

No wonder the Jonas Brothers and Selena don't talk to her anymore.

Its a shame cause Demi is VERY talented and one of my fave singers who I had the privilege of seeing live in 2018

yet it seems like shock value and erratic behavior is more important :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

Ah, so I was right and your reading comprehension is lacking because I clearly said if Demi was in my close personal circle, I'd be more than willing to respect her wishes, but since I'm not, and we're strangers - I nor anyone else has to. 

Thanks for repeating yourself! Sadly you've missed the point again and this is well beyond a derail so I'm gonna have to spare you another explanation. 

4 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Thanks for repeating yourself! Sadly you've missed the point again and this is well beyond a derail so I'm gonna have to spare you another explanation. 

I have to repeat myself because you're not comprehending my stance on the issue. I care to respect the wishes of people in my close circle or those I interact with in  conversation, but don't feel the need to do so with celebrity strangers. Need it a third time?

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

I have to repeat myself because you're not comprehending my stance on the issue. I care to respect the wishes of people in my close circle or those I interact with in  conversation, but don't feel the need to do so with celebrity strangers. Need it a third time?

That’s been crystal clear since your first post and does not conflict with what I said so I’m not sure why you keep repeating it, this is getting weird.

8 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

so Ur fake

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

Because you declared that i would be two faced and disrespectful to people in my close circle. 

I did. Let me simplify it.

Imagine I was your close friend :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: (since you questioned this last time: this is an example, I understand that we are strangers on the internet)

One day I told you "I love the color blue!", and you said, "me too!" :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Unfortunately, secretly you actually hated the color blue :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Then, I see online that you're attacking strangers who wear blue :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Suddenly, I realize you lied to me and only pretended to like it because we are friends :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

That makes me feel blue :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I get what you're saying– you don't feel like you owe Demi anything as you don't know them IRL. I'm not contesting that. I'm just saying that if I was your friend I'd hate to find out that you put your beliefs aside to "respect" me, but acted different behind my back. That's hollow and fake. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block