Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

8 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I hate to sound like her abusive alcoholic POS father and his pathetic narrative, but is anyone else a little worried for her? 

No, if she was still in the conservatorship I would be. Nothing feels better than being authentic and that’s what she’s doing right now. It looks crazy to us, but it feels right for her. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Aymama said:

No, if she was still in the conservatorship I would be. Nothing feels better than being authentic and that’s what she’s doing right now. It looks crazy to us, but it feels right for her. 

It looks more sad than anything else to me. I understand it’s gonna take a while for her to re-adjust to real life, but she’s self sabotaging and it’s gonna hurt her eventually too. Nothing fun about the public turning on you. She keeps saying she’s insecure and disabled comments. I don’t buy the narrative that shes having fun and doesn’t give a **** - it’s the opposite. 

It’s just sad there’s not a single real friend or one trustworthy family member. She has the worst family and sorry but I don’t trust Sam. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

SHE IS FREE!

And yet people on here think this is out of the ordinary for Britney. It realllly isn't. She made her name not just as the princess of pop but also for asserting her s£xuality. But that isn't a bad thing. She has always felt EMPOWERED and that's what I love about her. 

Edited by Isla
2 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Because she was a exploited teenager, why do you not see what’s wrong? I feel like I’m living in an alternate universe where this is acceptable?!

one day your fragile little world is going to implode and you're gonna be in for quite the shock. I've never seen someone clutch their pearls for dear life as much as you do. The world ain't as live laugh love as you seem to think it is. lol

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Because she was a exploited teenager, why do you not see what’s wrong? I feel like I’m living in an alternate universe where this is acceptable?!

maybe she was exploited, maybe not. But Britney has always been comfortable to shed skin. These new photos on Instagram are nothing new. She has done this many times throughout her career. Who is to say this isn't acceptable? People living in the middle ages?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AllisonMTL said:

I don’t understand all the outrage over these pics??? So many celebrities (Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga to name a few) have posted similar pics. 

Also she’s posed half naked in magazines or in her videos. When she has control over it and no one is making money off her expressing her ***uality it’s a problem?

Everyone fighting for her freedom and then turning around and criticizing her for how she uses it. Seems hypocritical.

Maybe it’s because I’m French Canadian and we just don’t have so many hang ups about nudity….

Agreed. Britney grew up in the south where there were fewer hangups around s** and nudity, and I honestly think it’s great that she’s still happy in her skin after all the media scrutiny over her body and weight over the years.

Has her curated public image not always been about s** appeal? And then the second she expresses it herself without a bunch of people profiting off of it, people think she’s going crazy or having a meltdown. It’s hilariously ridiculous 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

The nudity isn't the problem, the tackyness is. She looks desperate for attention.

Britney has always been a little on the tacky side. That’s why so many of us feel drawn to her, she’s a superstar but not overly polished. She’s real. 
Let the ***** live! 😜

• Love 2

Let her be ❤️
Britney is happy and I am happy for her

we are so prudish of a society - yet we allow violence to be plastered all over in the media without question. 

She is Britney Spears, doing her thing, living life, and she looks beautiful as always ❤️

this is exactly why I don’t have social media…people are annoying, judgmental etc.  everyone is different, embrace it - just because you wouldn’t do this doesn’t make it wrong for Britney to do this.

being naked = being free 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I agree, she was exploited as a teenager and far beyond into adulthood… but can you agree this is her owning her freedom, by being in control of herself, in a vulnerable position, something she never really had the say in before?  

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block