Adele drops the "Oh My God" music video: watch

On 1/9/2022 at 6:02 PM, slaveneytbh said:

Yes!!! Love this one, although I'd love if she releases a ballad as her next single - idk why to be loved and love is a game is getting so little airplay on spotify etc 

She said she already shot video for " I Drink Wine" so i guess thats next single

paris hilton ok GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I think I created too much in my mind from the outfit and picture she revealed :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Plus, I think I mixed up information, because in her NikkiTutorials she said the MV was SO CAMPY and she went off but I think that's the video for "I Drink Wine" (wasn't THAT the official 2nd single?)

It was cute? She looked GORGEOUS, I just love her hair in the teaser picture :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I love that she puts effort in her looks

On 1/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, slaveneytbh said:

Yes!!! Love this one, although I'd love if she releases a ballad as her next single - idk why to be loved and love is a game is getting so little airplay on spotify etc 

Those are probably my favorite songs on the album! Glad to see someone else having immaculate taste :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1