Victoria Beckham fashion designer days is rapidly fast coming to an end. Spice girls fans knew the not so secret, but still calls it karma for turning her back on what gave her that platform to begin with, being in a global domination girl group.

In 2008, Victoria Beckham launched her fashion designer days. 

At first a success, but it's coming out, that she's pretty much broke, her husband is carrying the net worth..

So what happened, simple she basically got a foot in through being a pop star, and unlike Jessica Simpson and other pop stars turned designers..

Hers was actually like some critics said, not really welcomed..

Especially if you looked at how cartoonish Victoria was during the posh Spice days of the 90s..

The company is basically surviving on the money of shareholders. 

Nobody is really asking for her to design outfits anymore, it's even embarrassing to say at the height of her brand, she had shops are luxury malls, but she was the first to quickly be liquidated out. 

People lost interest fast 

They are more interested in her as a pop star than a fashion designer.  

And a whole wave of Spice girls fans are watching the clock and counting the days til she rejoins her girls and appreciate the fact that she is only ever gonna be see. As a pop star and look back at this era of her career and laugh and say what was I thinking???

The EIC of British Vogue visited her on a BBC documentary, so I thought it was doing fine (well, it was 2016) but the editor "missed" the show but saw it "online" :emma:

I read that it was not doing good too, even her YouTube channel was flopping and it was loss because she had a team.

How are companies still running with loss? She have a beauty brand now, I wonder how is that doing.

9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

This thread makes no sense what so ever. The article you even posted doesn’t state anything that you’ve said above. 
At the end it said her net worth has actually increased by almost 380 million pounds...

It mentions nothing about people wanting her to be a spice girl, it quite literally talks about how her business was affected by the pandemic. 

No one is “watching the clock” for her to get back with the spice girls. Heck no one even cares about them anymore tbh. The spice girls are probably never getting back together, for a reason, their irrelevant.

This whole thread is just your strange opinion that you are inferring which is not backed by anything said in the article you posted.

I agree with everything you said here. Except them being irrelevant, definitely a legacy. Their UK stadium tour without Victoria did amazing! But I think there still is a hunger to have the Spice Girls tour, and I think they can justify their ticket prices if all 5 of them were together. 

I find it really interesting that this topic came up though, even if Victoria's line actually ended and folded, do you think Victoria would actually re-join the Spice Girls? Eh, I mean if she had to for money I'm sure she would, but to be honest she's rich as hell, what's the point? You can clearly see from every interview that she is so kind and supportive of the Spice Girls but has emphasized that she will not participate. I just want her to make an appearance at a future show. Come on stage for "Wannabe" and lip sing, she doesn't even have a solo part in this song. 

• Like 2

Again, another thread full of OPINIONS. Maybe her fashion and beauty brand isn't thriving but I don't think it's an absolute failure either, and it's hard for me to believe that when she works so hard at it and when she has been SO passionate about it since day one. Maybe they aren't getting the monetary results that they expect, which would be understandable, but again, I don't think it must be that bad. And even if it is, I'm sure it's because of a series of bad BUSINESS decisions, but reading your thread is confusing because you're mixing Victoria's undeniable love and passion for fashion with... Her past in a girl band? What's the connection there, or how does one thing really affect the other? I don't get it. Also, she can absolutely REJECT the rest of the girls (she never really did, they all truly love and support each other) and still do very good in her own business, so throwing the word "karma" there was a reach. I really don't want to be a downer but you know a lot of stuff, you really do school the children on many pop star legends, but you're also very confusing and you mix a lot of information with personal opinions to the point where if as readers we're not very familiar with the topic, it's hard to distinguish one from the other. And if you still want to post this type of thread, then at least SHOW THE RECEIPTS.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block