Artists' Career Peaks (Your Opinions)

It's something we can discuss :emma: 

Britney: I think her peak was in 2000 with Oops! era because she sold 1.3M copies of her album in its first week, she's never stopped being incredibly famous and successful with her music but I think that that era was peak of her career... VMAs performance, relationship with Justin etc... 2001 was still her peak tho especially with the snake performance. Gold, gold, gold. 

Ariana: In my opinion, 2019 - Thank U, Next era was her peak, especially the Coachella, she had a lot of #1 hits on Hot 100 around that time, people were interested in her. 

Lady Gaga: Probably 2009, then I remember she was flopping after 2011 and her career was saved by Superbowl/A Star Is Born years later. 

Katy Perry: Teenage dream era I believe :emma:

5dcdc7fc79d75704d00aa9ea?width=1136&form

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney: Britney

Madonna:Ray Of Light or Confessions,Im not sure

JLO: Love? or Jlo

Rihanna: Good Girl Gone Bad

Katy Perry :Teenage Dream

Lady Gaga:The Fame

Nelly Furtado Loose

Beyonce:I Am… Sasha Fierce

Shania Twain:Come On Over

Xtina:Stripped

Justin T.:Future***/LoveSounds

Eminem:The Marshall Mathers LP or The Eminem Show

Kesha:Animal

• Like 2

Britney : Britney (she was everywhere with this - pepsi commercial, MJ performance, Slave) she was making headlines likes crazy. 

Gaga : Her only peak is her debut nothing else. 

Taylor : 1989 her first album breaking international sales apart from that still now her major sales comes from U.S 

Katy : Teenage dream 

Ariana : God is a women 

Justin : His debut era he had an immense peak probably close to Britney! 

Beyonce - Idk she's more known as a Jay Z wife here then musically probably Halo 

Madonna : 3 peaks she saw in her career last one was confessions on a dance floor - hung up song her last WW hit 

Shania Twain : Come on over - if she didn't take huge breaks she would've been more famous but had to due to her health. 

Christina  : Stripped (iconic era) 

J.LO - On the floor - smash hit here 

Justin Timerlake : Mirrors 

Lana Del Rey : Summertime Sadness

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney: Britney

Madonna:Ray Of Light or Confessions,Im not sure

JLO: Love? or Jlo

Rihanna: Good Girl Gone Bad

Katy Perry :Teenage Dream

Lady Gaga:The Fame

Nelly Furtado Loose

Beyonce:I Am… Sasha Fierce

Shania Twain:Come On Over

Xtina:Stripped

Justin T.:Future***/LoveSounds

Eminem:The Marshall Mathers LP or The Eminem Show

Kesha:Animal

Madonna’s artistic peak may have been Ray of Light but her overall peak was definitely True Blue.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Jennifer Lopez:  Jlo era 2000-2002

from Love Don’t Costt a Thing to  Ain’t Funny remix, Jenny from the Block. Her third album was so dissapointed. She never returned to that level. On the Floor waa smash hit, but album was disappointed. She can’t deliver good long play.

Britney: Oops- Britney era 2000-2002. She was everywhere and her songs was so huge even non-singles: Can’t Make You Love Me, Cinderella, She’ll Never Be Me.

She continued with ITZ, but it wasn’t so over top.

Xtina Aguilera: 2001-2002 Stripped era

Ace Of Base 1993-1995 from All That She Wants To Beautiful Life non-stop hits.

Shania Twain: for US definitely Come On Over era, for Europe Up! era with Getcha Good, Ka-Ching! and Forever and Always.

Natalie Imbruglia 1998-1999 Big Mistake, Torn. She got later Wrong Impression hit single.

Kylie Minogue 1988-1989 Lucky era and 2000-2002 Light Years and Fever eras. She had third type of wave in 2010 with Aphrodite but it was too short.

Enrique Iglesias 2000-2002 first 2 English albums.

Sophie Ellis Bexter 2000-2001 first album

Lady Gaga 2008-2010 The Fame Monster

• Super Mods

Britney Spears - Britney era

Madonna - Blonde Ambition era

Mariah Carey - Daydream era

Selena Gomez- Revival era

Taylor Swift - 1989 era

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream era

Lady Gaga - Born This Way era

Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA/ Cant Be Tamed era

Michael Jackson - Dangerous era

Justin Bieber - Purpose era

Jonas Brothers - 2009 and 2019 eras

Britney: Britney, second peak in Circus

Madonna: Blonde Ambition era, second peak in ROL

Rihanna: A Girl Like Me

Katy Perry :Teenage Dream 

Lady Gaga: Fame Monster/BTW

Ariana: Thank u, next

Billie Eilish: when we all fall asleep…

Miley: Bangerz

Selena: Revival

Taylor: 1989

Demi: Confident

Mariah: Daydream

Beyonce: I Am… Sasha Fierce

Xtina: Stripped

Kesha: Animal

Madonna Sticky and Sweet tour. Anyone else saying she reached her peak before this tour is delusional. Sticky and Sweet remains Madonna's best grossing and longest tour. It's actually history since it broke several records. It's one of WORLDS best grossing tours.

Numbers don't lie.

For Britney I'd say Britney. Britney sold less and had no #1 single but that was because of the whole clearchannel promotor mess. Without this, the era definitely would have done better. 

Performance wise was she was on her best ever during this era. She also looked her best during this era.

Lady Gaga to me her peak was Born This Way. She was everywhere with its singles and she did release a few... it was then she became one of the biggest gay icons.

Katy Perry is definitely Teenage Dream. Though Prism is pretty close but didn't quite perform just as good as Teenage Dream but nevertheless, it's still one of Katy's best albums. Kinda sad how her music went downhill after that...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block