Britney officially UNFOLLOWS Jamie Lynn on Instagram

3 hours ago, dfffff said:

Dear God, tell me where are you? I can't believe Juno still has the nerve to write this nonsense....

A whole pathetic stupid *** book full of fallacies. Who cares about her or that book full of nonsense? 

We wanted Brit's story not that bull$h!t

Hope no one buys it and just discard this trash to the garbage where it belongs. 

Like Brit said, it's **** i don't care about!!!! 

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Tough call to make but I think it's the right one. As she said, they lost her. 

However, she's not only closing the door on her sister but also her nieces. That has got to be an agonising decision to make but in order to heal I feel it's the right thing to do, and hopefully when her nieces are old enough they'll understand why. 

This makes me so sad. I think about this a lot, cutting all ties to her family means cutting ties to the children she loves too, and it affects not only her and her nieces but her own children and their relationship with their cousins, grandma, etc.

It's so easy for us to say "she should have cut all ties to her family long ago!" but it must be so hard for her...

• Like 4
10 hours ago, KatieKat said:

It’s crazy to me that Jamie Lynn still gets to be on Sweet Magnolias.

She doesn’t even pretend to be sorry for befriending people who abused her sister and lying to the public for years about what was actually going on. 

But then again, she also doesn’t take any responsibility for killing multiple pet cats with her car and for letting her young daughter ride alone in an ATV by a lake so ….. at least she’s consistent I guess.  

They have to let her go off that show...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block