Britney officially UNFOLLOWS Jamie Lynn on Instagram

19 minutes ago, SirDylanMerlot said:

It really is sad though… and I know everyone here comes from a good place. But I just have a hard time celebrating someone losing their entire family. It hits close to home for me I guess. I just hope Britney finds a tremendous amount of love and happiness today, tomorrow, and in the future. 

100%

• Love 3

I have a theory that JL started covering her children’s faces as a shade move towards Britney.. like not allowing her access to her nieces or something. I feel this way because her insta beforehand was all about her kids and sharing every waking moment with them...... and she still shares them, just covered? If you wanted to hide your kids, why post ANY content with them in it? That’s what sketched me out but I truly think the reason why was so she had control over what Britney could see... just enough so Britney would be sad, but not absolutely everything. It’s sick if you think about it. 

could be wrong. Allegedly. Etc. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Tough call to make but I think it's the right one. As she said, they lost her. 

However, she's not only closing the door on her sister but also her nieces. That has got to be an agonising decision to make but in order to heal I feel it's the right thing to do, and hopefully when her nieces are old enough they'll understand why. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block