Britney officially UNFOLLOWS Jamie Lynn on Instagram

25 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nobody is interested in your life, Juno. And the very small number of people who might be are only interested because you are Britney's sister. This book is going to flop so hard lmao :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Then why did you come to this thread? Get over it, you're acting like a spoiled kid. 

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I agree. I'm also questioning why she posts so many pictures of her children despite apparently fearing so much for their safety that she puts emojis over their face? I would NEVER tolerate anyone - including members of the Free Britney moment - saying anything inappropriate or negative about anybody's children. It's absolutely possible that some scumbags said something to Jamie Lynn, but I have a few thoughts on her behavior and emojis:

1. Inappropriate behavior is disheartening and I have sympathy for anyone who received abusive comments. That said, it's important for Britney's family to recognize that such behavior was not reflective of the movement as a whole, and something tells me that Jamie Lynn's been using it as her excuse for why she's never supported the movement (remember this video where she talks about how she doesn't need a hashtag to support her sister?) as well as a way to paint herself as a victim and divert attention away from her role in Britney's suffering.

2. If my mom were so concerned for my safety yet she'd share doctored pictures of me with millions of people, I'd be creeped out and tell her to stop altogether. Not only are the emojis odd and creepy, but I'd figure the world already knows what I look like and I wouldn't want my life on display or people to piece together where I've been based on public backgrounds. I would tell my mom to LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.

I'm not sure how Maddie feels, but she's almost 14 and surely old enough to understand the situation's gravity - I genuinely wonder how Jamie Lynn addresses this topic with her. I suspect Jamie Lynn goes into a victim stance, and she may feel like she still deserves to share her family moments with the world.

It's worth noting that Britney has said many times that Sean and Jayden don't want to be on social media and she respects that wish, as opposed to just covering their faces with emojis.

waiting for maddie's tell all book one day

• Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block