Britney officially UNFOLLOWS Jamie Lynn on Instagram

Finally unfollowed her!

Cannot believe the delusion:

It was Britney who blazed the trail, had faith through unbelievable trials, nurtured her children despite it all and finally  broke the generation curse. 

Etc 

It's like no matter what Britney does this leeching thing is following and sucking the success for herself. Songs, titles, even mirroring court dates, taking trust funds. Ewww

So creepy 

Ewww. Narcissists. No words 

Good riddance 

Ignore 

The extreme need to scream to the world how happy her family is and successful she is.. why so much effort convincing everyone.

Nobody cares

Just goes to show.. some people have no lowest low to stoop to 

Good riddance. Finally just GO AWAY

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, KatieKat said:

It’s crazy to me that Jamie Lynn still gets to be on Sweet Magnolias.

She doesn’t even pretend to be sorry for befriending people who abused her sister and lying to the public for years about what was actually going on. 

But then again, she also doesn’t take any responsibility for killing multiple pet cats with her car and for letting her young daughter ride alone in an ATV by a lake so ….. at least she’s consistent I guess.  

I mean, it could be like on “and just like that” how they got rid of  Mr. Big on the first episode on the peloton 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I have faith in Netflix to do the right thing 

I just thought we did not hear something from Jamie Lynne for a long time.BANG.Now, this. WHY I never wish for my dream house, win the lottery, have hundreds of animals live with me? Why always such nonsense. What is wrong with me.:clownery_makeup_meme::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

And I don't think it's anything special that Brit  has  unfollowed JL. This was already the case during the Britney Jean era.Both unfollowed each other and then fans noticed it and they followed each other again.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

7 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I have a theory that JL started covering her children’s faces as a shade move towards Britney.. like not allowing her access to her nieces or something. I feel this way because her insta beforehand was all about her kids and sharing every waking moment with them...... and she still shares them, just covered? If you wanted to hide your kids, why post ANY content with them in it? That’s what sketched me out but I truly think the reason why was so she had control over what Britney could see... just enough so Britney would be sad, but not absolutely everything. It’s sick if you think about it. 

could be wrong. Allegedly. Etc. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

it's actually a really good theory. It's  like i'll let you see your nieces, but i'm going to limit what you can see. She's just a narcissistic like that. Her pictures where she's clearly trying to hide her kids ( she has them looking down or their face turned away) are so awkward I cringe. Her kids must think she's psycho. LIke can you imagine having a family photo, then she says "ok maddie and ivy now look at the floor, now look at the wall behind you " lol. Kids are clearly being made to do this and it's sick

• Like 8
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I mean, it could be like on “and just like that” how they got rid of  Mr. Big on the first episode on the peloton 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I have faith in Netflix to do the right thing 

I don’t know. One of the shows producers, Sheryl Anderson, is always liking JL’s posts and making nice comments. It seems like they are on very good terms.

People in Hollywood really just don’t care about Britney or conservatorship abuse. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Finally unfollowed her!

Cannot believe the delusion:

It was Britney who blazed the trail, had faith through unbelievable trials, nurtured her children despite it all and finally  broke the generation curse. 

Etc 

It's like no matter what Britney does this leeching thing is following and sucking the success for herself. Songs, titles, even mirroring court dates, taking trust funds. Ewww

So creepy 

Ewww. Narcissists. No words 

Good riddance 

Ignore 

The extreme need to scream to the world how happy her family is and successful she is.. why so much effort convincing everyone.

Nobody cares

Just goes to show.. some people have no lowest low to stoop to 

Good riddance. Finally just GO AWAY

I agree. I'm also questioning why she posts so many pictures of her children despite apparently fearing so much for their safety that she puts emojis over their face? I would NEVER tolerate anyone - including members of the Free Britney moment - saying anything inappropriate or negative about anybody's children. It's absolutely possible that some scumbags said something to Jamie Lynn, but I have a few thoughts on her behavior and emojis:

1. Inappropriate behavior is disheartening and I have sympathy for anyone who received abusive comments. That said, it's important for Britney's family to recognize that such behavior was not reflective of the movement as a whole, and something tells me that Jamie Lynn's been using it as her excuse for why she's never supported the movement (remember this video where she talks about how she doesn't need a hashtag to support her sister?) as well as a way to paint herself as a victim and divert attention away from her role in Britney's suffering.

2. If my mom were so concerned for my safety yet she'd share doctored pictures of me with millions of people, I'd be creeped out and tell her to stop altogether. Not only are the emojis odd and creepy, but I'd figure the world already knows what I look like and I wouldn't want my life on display or people to piece together where I've been based on public backgrounds. I would tell my mom to LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.

I'm not sure how Maddie feels, but she's almost 14 and surely old enough to understand the situation's gravity - I genuinely wonder how Jamie Lynn addresses this topic with her. I suspect Jamie Lynn goes into a victim stance, and she may feel like she still deserves to share her family moments with the world.

It's worth noting that Britney has said many times that Sean and Jayden don't want to be on social media and she respects that wish, as opposed to just covering their faces with emojis.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block