More court stuff - different angle

Some new court details from B’s divorce are leaked on Twitter from Corrigan Wright and Susan Bassi.

Their deal seems to be exposing corruption in the Cali Family Court system. Evidently there are similarities in Brit’s case and Angelina Jolie’s. 
Bridges is mentioned somewhere…that place seemed like one of the most scarring parts of the Cship for Brit. 
Honestly most of the content was too in the weeds for me. But these two names are new to my Brit twittersphere, and I thought it would be worth sharing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

Ohh shizzz. They are investigating private judging which is what Reva Goetz is doing now. Public judges make $200k per year but when they “retire” to private judging they make $8k per DAY. And then their favorite attorneys (ahem Ingham) funnel clients into the private judging system so everyone gets paid the big $$$

When you say "private judging" do you mean in the civil courts?

It is extremely expensive to file a motion in the civil courts.

At least in my country.

4 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Just so I understand: If you're talking about Angelina Jolie, are you then on Brad's side?

She was searching his failures ,exposing them, was bad-mouthing about him.And took the children away from him. Incidentally very reminiscent of Britney.

Britney and Kevin always shared 50/50 custody, though.

They held their "intervention" and put her in rehab before she could go after sole custody.

• Like 2
Just now, Cinderella85 said:

Just so I understand: If you're talking about Angelina Jolie, are you then on Brad's side?

She was searching his failures ,exposing them, was bad-mouthing about him.And took the children away from him. Incidentally very reminiscent of Britney.

I’m def not on anyone’s side. They are both equally hot to me. 
just telling y’all about a new world that is colliding with FreeDBritney. It seems like there is a large organized group of people that have been effed in family court. And these two investigative journalists are looking into corruption in family court and bringing to light new Britney material from her divorce. 

• Like 1

OMG I hope this is not true.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

"Let that sink in: 13 years she could not buy them gifts or take them to special places. She could not teach them how she prays or thinks. She could not show them how talented she was. Her children knew only what the court and gossip press told them !!robbed of being a mom

Say that over and over because as everyone focuses on the conservatorship they forget she was defacto conserved from being a mom for the entire childhood of her two sons twitter.com/saysdolly/stat"

Preston and Jayden:The only thing that is true of all the lies and rumors about your mother is that she is not human. She is an angel.

Yes, I'm serious. Her power, talent and beauty are out of this world.She loves you more than anything else in this world and would do EVERYTHING for you and die without hesitation for you. You are the reason why she  could endure it for so long. It becomes hard when you experience the truth. It becomes brutal and painfull. But I believe the truth is always  worth it. And you get the best mother a child can only wish for. Britney will help you with her incredible power.

You will have a wonderful future and all your dreams will come true.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

I’m def not on anyone’s side. They are both equally hot to me. 
just telling y’all about a new world that is colliding with FreeDBritney. It seems like there is a large organized group of people that have been effed in family court. And these two investigative journalists are looking into corruption in family court and bringing to light new Britney material from her divorce. 

Ok,thank you for the answer. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney and Kevin always shared 50/50 custody, though.

They held their "intervention" and put her in rehab before she could go after sole custody.

I don't know what to think about Kevin. Actually, I think he works with her team.But it is true that he wanted the best for the children and even visited together with them Britney in the clinic.

I once write with a fan that Kevin was also a victim and they also did something to him.After the divorce he gained a lot of weight. This is usually an indication that things are not going well psychologically.

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don't know what to think about Kevin. Actually, I think he works with her team.But it is true that he wanted the best for the children and even visited together with them Britney in the clinic.

I once write with a fan that Kevin was also a victim and they also did something to him.After the divorce he gained a lot of weight. This is usually an indication that things are not going well psychologically.

This is my head cannon: Kevin hired Mark Kaplan, who laid the groundwork for the “Britney is crazy” narrative, so that Kevin could use custody as a negotiating chip to get more money. Britney was def primary parent when the kids were babies. Kevin’s lawyers needed B to appear “unfit,” eventually leading to the 1st illegal 5150. 
once the first 5150 was in play, team CON jumped on the opportunity to conserve B and were responsible for the 2nd illegal 5150, and the eventually trafficking of B for their profit. 
…that story is the only one that makes sense, right?

this is all opinion, not facts…insert allegedly after every word, etc.

• Like 3

In one of the petitions filed just before or after the hearing to end the conservatorship, Jamie suggests getting an "independent" judge, like one who is retired. I can't remember right now which petition. I thought they might be hoping to bring Reva Goetz back in the picture somehow, but it seemed to be quite a reach.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly I'm eagerly awaiting your input... you always have such an interesting take on things

My take on things isn't always popular here.

But it comes from this angle...

I'm not a lawyer, but I am a legal researcher...Lawyers will hire me, and then direct me towards laws that might have been broken. They then ask for me to gather evidence to support a case which may eventually find its way into the court system.

My specialty is neither the probate system, nor the family court system...So I've always been at a bit of a loss when it comes to B's case.

I do, however, have a good nose for when I smell a lie...And I'm good at connecting dots that others don't always connect.

This thread is slowly going to turn into an absolute goldmine...I can feel it. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

How can you even compare the two…? That’s not how that happened. He was legit under investigation by the FBI because of an incident that happened on a private plane . Jolie didn’t even file any charges against him , it was the pilots/staff  on the plane that reported the incident. He is someone who admitted to having a substance abuse issue (which Britney has never claimed to have ) and is still having supervised visits…also most of his children are of age to state whether they wish to see their father or not. That’s something Britney didn’t have , and unlike Pitt …. Britney’s  kids WANT to spend time with her. 😂💀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block