More court stuff - different angle

Sept. 17, 2007

"TMZ has learned Britney Spears is losing her lawyer.

At a hearing in the ongoing Britney Spears/K-Fed custody war that is just about to start, disso-queen Laura Wasser will submit legal papers formally withdrawing as the singer's attorney. Sources say Spears' new lawyer will be high-profile attorney, Marci Levine.

The word we hear is that Britney was a problem client because she just didn't listen to and follow the advice Wasser gave so Spears could maintain custody and end the war."

https://www.tmz.com/2007/09/17/wasser-to-britney-youre-someone-elses-problem-now/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I am so angry reading all this, I can’t believe they stole all of Britney’s money and they don’t even have records of how much they stole from her. Absurd and ridiculous!!! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Reva Goetz is the biggest abuser of them all and I fear nothing can be done to her!!!

I actually find much worse and the saddest thing that they robbed her the chance to raise her sons. Of course I want her to get her money back, but her children are now teens and she doesn't have a time machine. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Blfc1 said:

This is my head cannon: Kevin hired Mark Kaplan, who laid the groundwork for the “Britney is crazy” narrative, so that Kevin could use custody as a negotiating chip to get more money. Britney was def primary parent when the kids were babies. Kevin’s lawyers needed B to appear “unfit,” eventually leading to the 1st illegal 5150. 
once the first 5150 was in play, team CON jumped on the opportunity to conserve B and were responsible for the 2nd illegal 5150, and the eventually trafficking of B for their profit. 
…that story is the only one that makes sense, right?

this is all opinion, not facts…insert allegedly after every word, etc.

I actually think it was the other way around.

Britney's family and management needed her to appear "crazy" so they could conserve her in order to legally force their way back into her life.

They found willing accomplices in Kevin and his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Larry may have been deposed for the custody case in the autumn of 2007...But in the section of the transcript that has been leaked, he is referring to the weeks leading up to her forced rehab stays. He is referring to January and February of 2007.

Britney had just filed for divorce from Kevin on November 7, 2006...It only took them weeks to come up with a plan for how to "deal" with her.

Larry and the entire team were already all on board...All they needed was for Kevin to join them to provide the "carrot on the stick."

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Here's a key date to remember...Because it plays directly into what occurred to Britney's money in 2018, and plays directly into the ongoing legal fight with Jamie and Lou M. Taylor going into 2022.

July 26, 2004 - Britney's estimated $100-million fortune is placed into the SJB Revocable Trust. Britney is the sole Trustee.

The Trust includes all of Britney's corporations: BBS Entertainment Inc., Britney Brands, Inc., Britney Films, Inc., Britney On-Line, Inc., Britney Television, LLC, One More Time Music, Inc., Parklane Productions, LLC, Coastal Operatives, LLC, B & L Music, Inc., Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (California), Bridgemore Timber, LLC, Vista Peace Productions, LLC, Britney Touring, Inc. (the "Entities"), and Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (Delaware).

The Trust also includes all of Britney's  stocks and securities, cash and cash equivalents such as bank and savings accounts, and personal items such as jewelry, vehicles, and clothing. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I'm following this thread...there is definitely a connection between custody and this conservatorship that was engineered...I hope someone like Emily Baker starts to look into this...

Absolutely!

Just as fans are getting anxious at how long it's taking to dissolve the conservatorship, I imagine the process of creating the conservatorship was just as long and involved.

I highly doubt it occurred as quickly as Lynne implies in her book "Through The Storm."

Lynne used that book to distance herself and the rest of the family from any questionable activity in relation to the conservatorship...

BUT...

I'd love to know:

1) Who came up with the idea for the "hybrid business model"?

2) When was the idea first pitched to the group?

I doubt people like Laura Wasser were part of the planning for the conservatorship itself...And sometimes I even doubt that Kaplan and K-Fed understood the implications of what they were associating themselves with.

The peripheral players were more than likely just used as tools for the others like Lou, Larry, and Jamie to get what they wanted.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Some more questions...

1) Who is Meaner?

2) What is his/her association with LFB?

3) Who was funding Meaner and/or LFB?

Court documents and research are pricey...It was Meaner who originally leaked the Larry Rudolph transcript.

I'm not looking for anyone's real identity...

But is there any chance that some of the folks who were part of "the movement" were actually being funded by a friend of Britney's who was working with Rosengart far earlier than we knew about? I'm really curious to know how some of these court documents made the light of day at the time that they did.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Some more questions...

1) Who is Meaner?

2) What is his/her association with LFB?

3) Who was funding Meaner and/or LFB?

Court documents and research are pricey...It was Meaner who originally leaked the Larry Rudolph transcript.

I'm not looking for anyone's real identity...

But is there any chance that some of the folks who were part of "the movement" were actually being funded by a friend of Britney's who was working with Rosengart far earlier than we knew about? I'm really curious to know how some of these court documents made the light of day at the time that they did.

You can ask them directly. They are a member here, though they haven’t been active since the summer.

@Meaner03 ?

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG I hope this is not true.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

"Let that sink in: 13 years she could not buy them gifts or take them to special places. She could not teach them how she prays or thinks. She could not show them how talented she was. Her children knew only what the court and gossip press told them !!robbed of being a mom

Say that over and over because as everyone focuses on the conservatorship they forget she was defacto conserved from being a mom for the entire childhood of her two sons twitter.com/saysdolly/stat"

Preston and Jayden:The only thing that is true of all the lies and rumors about your mother is that she is not human. She is an angel.

Yes, I'm serious. Her power, talent and beauty are out of this world.She loves you more than anything else in this world and would do EVERYTHING for you and die without hesitation for you. You are the reason why she  could endure it for so long. It becomes hard when you experience the truth. It becomes brutal and painfull. But I believe the truth is always  worth it. And you get the best mother a child can only wish for. Britney will help you with her incredible power.

You will have a wonderful future and all your dreams will come true.

Did the tweet get deleted? Where did u see this?

44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I doubt I'll ever get an answer to that question.

It was more rhetorical than anything.

I imagine Meaner posts anonymously for the same reason that I do. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I doubt it too.

What we do know about them is scarce. They’re “anon” as you said.  

Were one of the main/instrumental figures involved in the original #FreeBritney movement.

Started up around the same time the Gram Girls were getting heavily involved.

Disappeared for some time. Most people assumed they was threatened into silence or bought out.

They were the one to find out that conservatorship was based on the “lie” that Britney had dementia! It's the thing that got them attention initially.

According to Meaner03 themself,

I was the one of the first if not the first post about the Kasem's case (Kemal Amin "Casey" Kasem). I posted the dementia bull **** petition and kept trying to prove that it’s fraud, it would be great to not forget that

Huge supporter of Lawyers for Brit (LFB). Was involved in leaking the POM contract in conjunction with LFB

Meaner was even accused of being (a part of) LFB. And had to defend themselves on here (numerous times) about that. What they said about LFB didn’t exactly age well

No me and LFB are not the same person, i dont run their accounts and they dont run mine (or what's left)

And yes i am freebritney and always been, not sure how this can even be questioned after everything.

I trust LFB, always did, i know the time and money they invest in this and im sure time will prove them right. 

Meaner been has accused of being Sam Lufti (denied that); Cassie Petrey; Cade; Lynne; and even Britney herself.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I doubt it too.

What we do know about them is scarce. They’re “anon” as you said.  

Were one of the main/instrumental figures involved in the original #FreeBritney movement.

Started up around the same time the Gram Girls were getting heavily involved.

Disappeared for some time. Most people assumed they was threatened into silence or bought out.

They were the one to find out that conservatorship was based on the “lie” that Britney had dementia! It's the thing that got them attention initially.

According to Meaner03 themself,

Huge supporter of Lawyers for Brit (LFB). Was involved in leaking the POM contract in conjunction with LFB

Meaner was even accused of being (a part of) LFB. And had to defend themselves on here (numerous times) about that. What they said about LFB didn’t exactly age well

Meaner been has accused of being Sam Lufti (denied that); Cassie Petrey; Cade; Lynne; and even Britney herself.

I've been accused of being Lou Taylor and other members of Team CON, so I know the feeling! :eyes_britney_laugh:

I didn't follow the Twitter drama closely, but often found myself agreeing with LFB...Mostly over Ingham.

I've never referred to Ingham as "Kingham," but I did compliment him when he did a good job...And there were times when he made smart legal moves. We've actually heard of additional times since then when he advocated for Britney in the early years and spoke out against Team CON's behaviour.

Should he have informed Britney she could terminate? Absolutely...But he wasn't all bad, either. 

(That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The full Larry Rudolph transcript is here:

https://www.docdroid.net/8hX5Fnb/larry-rudolph-transcript-1-pdf

Watch for Laura Wasser's name (Britney's divorce lawyer), and how she was interacting with Larry, Mark Vincent Kaplan, the intervention team, and Britney's family.

Interesting indeed.

I do believe Wasser initially tried to help Brit,  but it appears their relationship became so strained it started to stifle both women.

When Wasser was initially hired by Britney she repeatedly asked the court to have a "private" judge handle the divorce dispute away from the media/cameras. That's her usual modus operandi (MO) and how she handles ALL of her celeb divorce cases (she’s no. 1 for a reason).

However, Kaplan insisted that everything be handled at the LA County Courthouse, where the media could record their comings and goings, as if it was in the public’s best “interest”, and surprisingly the judge agreed. Shaming Brit with a scarlet letter was Kaplan’s MO.

Wasser was furious and lambasted Kaplan. She reportedly wanted Britney to play nice, stay home, not go out, not shop at night, in order to paint herself in a different light as to how Kaplan was styling her “party girl crazy person who**..

Honestly, why Britney not granted the same luxury as other celebs to have a private divorce hearing. It would have changed so much.

I mentioned before that it may very well have been Wasser’s suggestion that Britney meet with Blair Berk (she certainly would be in the know), as Wasser and Berk are friends and have been pictured at events together as well as being pictured dining out together.

As for this chumminess evident in Larry’s transcript. What I’m about to say could be taken as controversial. But I’m merely pointing out that Laura Wasser, Larry Rudolph, and Blair Berk are all high profile (Hollywood) Jews. Sam Lufti is Jewish too. Kaplan I don’t know.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My take on things isn't always popular here.

But it comes from this angle...

I'm not a lawyer, but I am a legal researcher...Lawyers will hire me, and then direct me towards laws that might have been broken. They then ask for me to gather evidence to support a case which may eventually find its way into the court system.

My specialty is neither the probate system, nor the family court system...So I've always been at a bit of a loss when it comes to B's case.

I do, however, have a good nose for when I smell a lie...And I'm good at connecting dots that others don't always connect.

This thread is slowly going to turn into an absolute goldmine...I can feel it. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Your notes from the 2008s are the true goldmine—you broke exhale! 😁

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Did the tweet get deleted? Where did u see this?

but how would that be possible? just naturally being around their mom, I would think they'd develop her habits, thinking, and values.  Plus, we've seen pictures of them at church with her, and even toys (motorcycles) she bought them for her their birthdays and of course we've seen them on vacations with her. I seriously pray this is NOT TRUE

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block