Britney: People have no idea the awful things done to me personally, Not doing my music anymore is my way of saying F U to my family

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So many fans want to fantasise about her making a comeback, releasing new music, back on stage and being a pop star again, I get it, but her life is so much deeper than that.. She's already achieved so much a million times over, it's time for her to have personal time for growth and self happiness. She has been through so much, a lot of it I'm sure we can't even imagine, so being a pop star isn't really a priority. If she does decide to ever come back, we will all love it, but I'm just happy she gets to live the life she wants to live and prioritise her own health and happiness.

I agree, she has to do a lot of healing and enjoy her life the way she wants to! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

My heart…

everytime we would complain about wanting new songs in Vegas and new remixes we thought it was Britney that didn’t want to, but this entire time she’s been sabotaged…. This post tore my heart up. I hope she doesn’t delete it 

Exactly we have to remember B always fought for what she wanted and many of her ideas came to fruition pre c ship! I can’t wait to see this woman finally do what she wants as an artist and full on woman now!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block