What were our funniest/messiest moments as a fandom

14 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Her Instagram went through a phase where she would use the apple emoji a lot. That just so happened to be around the same time she was shooting a commercial for the perfume  Prerogative. This snowballed into exhale thinking she was shooting a music video for a new single called apple pie :jackk_alien:

Seriously?
Until now, I thought the song "Apple Pie" existed and the music video was shot halfway through, but something went wrong and it was interrupted:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I even remember seeing the lyrics to "Apple Pie."
I'm glad to hear the truth:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 6

The Marta mess was really something :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Actually the whole Piece of Me Tour saga served a lot of meltdowns 

I remember the M&G pics were slowly deteriorating to the point even the rug used was cut in half and the decorations were scrapped :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Before:

tumblr_pcfvokzScm1s2nj6io3_640.jpg

https://theclassymike.tumblr.com/post/176287913808/britney-spears-piece-of-me-tour-meet-greets/amp

After: 

https://britneyphotos.org/displayimage.php?pid=56186&fullsize=1

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-looking-uncomfortable-at-meet-greet.1798009/

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Her Instagram went through a phase where she would use the apple emoji a lot. That just so happened to be around the same time she was shooting a commercial for the perfume  Prerogative. This snowballed into exhale thinking she was shooting a music video for a new single called apple pie :jackk_alien:

Hahahahaa that's so funny. I came across a few songs on yt by that name but they were totally fake. Tnx for the explenation! 🙂

“I messaged Sam Asghari” - that was legendary.

Apple Pie was a rumor that we all literally created out of thin air and accepted as true.

All the scrapped projects that “just didn’t work”

The Netlifx documentary taking 7 years to be released.

but what takes the prize is:

bRiTnEy WaNtS tHiS cOnSeRvAtOrShIp DoN’t MeSs WiTh HeR pErSoNaL lIfE

• Like 1

Dessert performance…:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Jordan made an announcement and all because he knew she was performing at the dessert on GMA  Then days later Britney did go to the show and we waited till the last minute of the whole thing to see the performance and it was it. Not performance. lmao

And hopes were up because it made sense since in Work Beeptch Video she danced in a dessert and also Vegas…

-Domination announcement 

Britney did not speak and rushed into the car

-Domination cancellation 

No only they canceled a whole production and show at Las Vegas they lied to us told her dad was bad and then enforced her into the mental facility against her will that point was a break moment to fans that put to work on investigating and Free Britney was born 

Bonus:

Make Me video… it got us TWO MONTHS of craziness… they shoot a video then production began and the week of release of the single we thought that the video was going to come after less than two weeks after the release of the song but here were “insiders” that told us the video was scrapped and she was shooting another one BUT everybody was like NO we don’t believe those rumors at all… and then Britney posted a photo of her in the set of the original video and we were like WOW see we are going to get an amazing video but then they released the final product. The rest is history 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block