What were our funniest/messiest moments as a fandom

On 12/25/2021 at 3:03 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

When we thought she was going to announce the Domination tour with a performance. She literally tilted her head for a few seconds and walked away in a car :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: I’m not usually someone that is dumbfounded but my jaw literally dropped :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It all makes sense now but at the time I could not fathom for the life of me why she would ever troll us 

But she was really trolling Team Con so I kinda love it now :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Omg yes I stayed up extra late and my husband was like that's it? I was hyping it up :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: but agree since it was her protesting against team con its a performance in its own right and just as iconic as any of the others.

• Love 1

The whole Femme Fatale era. I was sooooooo hyped for it because at that time I thought that Circus wasn't her vision especially since Blackout was completely different and she was EP of that album so I thought she had more control than on Circus. So when they were announcing Femme Fatale saying that she was working with B&A and Danja again I was so hyped that I thought this album would be her vision meaning that she would put in more effort and it would be like the ITZ era where she would be on top of her game again. Boy was I wrong. It was not just exhale thinking this but the gp thought the same too especially when they made HIAM #1 only for it to drop like a rock because there was barely any promotion for that song. Britney was fishing and the music video dropped months later. She did better with the following singles but that era had the potential to be one of her biggest.

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

2. When an exhaler used a photo of someone else as his avi. Then, it happened that another exhaler knew the guy on the pic in real life, so she (I guess it was a girl) asked her friend if he was a Brinti stan and he obviously told her NO. Then, the girl quoted the exhaler catfish by asking him why he was using his friend's picture. Long story short, the poor guy deleted his account. Kinda sad bc he was really fun and friendly overall. But, well... :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Was that legend Britneybbhmm who was exposed?! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: He was exposed by none other than the infamous Lilith! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

On 12/27/2021 at 10:49 AM, SlayOut said:

Was that legend Britneybbhmm who was exposed?! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: He was exposed by none other than the infamous Lilith! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I didnt remember his username but yep, now that you mentioned it, yes, it was that one. The funny thing is that the thread wasnt even about him, it was about something else and it exploded a few pages after the OP, then it twisted into an exposing-bbhmm kind of a thread.

Idk of he ever created a new account and came back with a different username but hey, if you are reading this.... Peace out man! :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
On 12/27/2021 at 2:31 AM, Sea flower said:

This is a moment that happened every September regarding the VMAs. Is she going to perform? is she not? every year the same

I feel like we (naively) expected this every year and ironically, the year that it actually happened it took all of us by surprise. It's like we longed for it so fv€k¡ng much that it was kinda surreal when it came true... :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Well, I felt it that way. The commercial was DOPE, definitely made by a stan. The sad thing is that it ended up being better than the actual performance. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
On 12/27/2021 at 5:05 AM, Million Billion said:

Oh, I just remembered 2 other exhale moments 

1. When someone (cant remember his username) created a new account and all of a sudden started creating online surveys to rank all the tracks from each britney album. Apparently, the link for those surveys was quite suspicious so everyone started making a big drama about it. Cant remember anything else but the thread went to 20 pages or more. I think it was around...... 2014-2016? Cant remember tbh. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

2. When an exhaler used a photo of someone else as his avi. Then, it happened that another exhaler knew the guy on the pic in real life, so she (I guess it was a girl) asked her friend if he was a Brinti stan and he obviously told her NO. Then, the girl quoted the exhaler catfish by asking him why he was using his friend's picture. Long story short, the poor guy deleted his account. Kinda sad bc he was really fun and friendly overall. But, well... :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Hey it's me that were doing these online surveys, and yes there was a bit a drama in the middle of one of the games lol (people were creating multiple accounts to vote, but the website told me when the same IP was used multiple times). I think this particular thread went close to 40 pages actually. The drama started when two users who were ultra negative at the time (one of them was called Lilith i believe) tried to put everyone against me and there was a lot of debate over my intentions.

Besides that, I'm glad someone remember these games, they were a lot of fun to make :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block