What were our funniest/messiest moments as a fandom

3 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Her Instagram went through a phase where she would use the apple emoji a lot. That just so happened to be around the same time she was shooting a commercial for the perfume  Prerogative. This snowballed into exhale thinking she was shooting a music video for a new single called apple pie :jackk_alien:

Pretty sure an ARTL 'insider' claimed it would be Britney's next single and it featured Fifth Harmony or something like that ddd

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, One More Time said:

Exhale was a thing back in 2004 gurlll :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

actually it all came back to me; it was in 2007 that I discovered this site as I remember googling news about her and being like… what’s happening to her and that’s when I discovered this forum.

I don’t perfectly remember it all but I do remember reading a lot but never creating an user.

47 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

My fight with @Roxxy was more iconic on its own, but you had so many fights that it was more iconic as a whole era.

Come to think of it, you had an Azealia Banks moment in your own right. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

SCREAMIMG not my fights being a whole era

iconic iconic. I must say.

BLESS U ROXXY. 

SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT I FOUGHT BUT IM A ***** :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Haha 1

This thread made me think about the time I have been here. Since 2011 I remember when people said that this site has been going since 2004. And I remember thinking in 2011 how ******* old that felt, like so long ago… in time. 

But now that I have been here for more than a decade… I must say that it feel like it has been only a year since I joined this forum. And in the big scale of things I have been here 2/3 of this site existence. And 1/2 my life.

And wow. 2004 felt a lot more like the past than what 2011 feels for me now. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block