What were our funniest/messiest moments as a fandom

Ok I dont like to sound repetitive so I wont mention any of the meltdowns already mentioned but Im surprised no one has mentioned the vmas 2008.

Britney (well her team) posted the famous Mannequin choreography clip in the morning of the day the vmas took place, this fanbase was hyped as fv€k expecting her to perform that nightΒ 

https://youtu.be/g5O1Ug-azBk

She opened the show, Britney took some trophies but as the show was going on it seemed like she wasnt gonna perform so at the end of the night we were like, OK SHE DID GREAT.Β 

• Like 2
On 12/25/2021 at 12:15 AM, PrinceAli89 said:

Desert performance is by far the most legendary meltdown on this site.Β :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

A moment to be alive

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

So many gifs and many memorable moments from that messy night Im not able to find lmao. Does anyone remember the blonde charismatic interviewer we were all hyping? was she called Stacey? What happened to her?Β 

LMAO does anyone has the gif of the fans running behind Britney.Β 

EDIT. Nevermind I found it!

spacer.png

Β 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Oh, I just remembered 2 other exhale momentsΒ 

1. When someone (cant remember his username) created a new account and all of a sudden started creating online surveys to rank all the tracks from each britney album. Apparently, the link for those surveys was quite suspicious so everyone started making a big drama about it. Cant remember anything else but the thread went to 20 pages or more. I think it was around...... 2014-2016? Cant remember tbh.Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Β 

2. When an exhaler used a photo of someone else as his avi. Then, it happened that another exhaler knew the guy on the pic in real life, so she (I guess it was a girl) asked her friend if he was a Brinti stan and he obviously told her NO. Then, the girl quoted the exhaler catfish by asking him why he was using his friend's picture. Long story short, the poor guy deleted his account. Kinda sad bc he was really fun and friendly overall. But, well...Β :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block