So Why Has Larry Not Been Exposed?

Think of him like the Harvey Weinstein. He's got some dark **** in his closet that's allegedly much worse than being abusive to your daughter. He's connected to all these higher-ups, he's besties with Dr Luke, he has all these connections in the industry that would protect him from being exposed. Because if he goes down, potentially, so could they.

• Like 6

LARRY, WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS! And we WILL be holding you accountable!:

Meanwhile, Spears’s camp maintained that the conservatorship remained necessary to keep Spears’s life on track. “The conservatorship is not a jail,” Spears’s former manager Larry Rudolph told the Washington Post in 2019. “It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.” Those successful Vegas residencies, for instance, were courtesy of the conservatorship: Part of Spears’s contract demanded that she remain under conservatorship for as long as she was in residency to ensure that she wasn’t a flight risk. Without the security of the conservatorship in place, the thinking went, Spears would go off the rails again, and she would surely lose the business advantages and the stable, happy life she had worked so hard to build.

Larry right now:

He-Man Running GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Think of him like the Harvey Weinstein. He's got some dark **** in his closet that's allegedly much worse than being abusive to your daughter. He's connected to all these higher-ups, he's besties with Dr Luke, he has all these connections in the industry that would protect him from being exposed. Because if he goes down, potentially, so could they.

Yeah, pretty much all this. He will get exposed eventually, but he has too many connections and some people well aware of the abuse decided to side eyed it and remain working with him...So its going to take someone brave to come out.

I’m really hoping there’s lots more to come in terms of seeking justice. It’s not enough for Britney just to be free - everyone involved in this mess needs to be punished and by that I mean sued, sent to prison and not allowed to work in this industry ever again. It’s only fair. 

Larry played a key role in this. As did her label, her management, Adam, her fraudulent security team, her family. There are literally so many people who need to be accountable for what they have done and I hope that’s still to come

• Like 3

Also I feel that he was responsible for the knee injury that I feel changed Britney's life forever. He overworked her when she wanted some time off and that's what led to the knee injury. That injury led to a long recovery, which led to the k-fed marriage, her sons, the divorce, her rebellion (notice how I refuse to use a certain word that starts with m), and sadly, the c-ship. So in the long run, he deserves a lot more blame than what he's getting. Lastly, see above post.

Maybe Rosengart deposed him already. Maybe he deposed Bryan. Maybe he deposed Lynn. (I'm assuming he's questioning anyone with information).

That paralegal that called Britneygram? Anyone at Andrew Wallet's firm? The first lawyer that got disbarred (I'm dying to see him back on his feet.)

It might be quiet about Larry now, but it won't last if he was involved. He might not be on the hook for anything though, just on the payroll. Except for the brutish way he pushes performers and apparently that's not illegal.

7 hours ago, Bigno said:

Wasn't he cooking up a new business recently? I hope he falls and everything falters. He is just as repulsive as the others. 

I had no idea he was accused of abuse? Any more info on this?

Oh yes, he has a new company. Moron.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/larry-rudolph-724-management-live-nation-clive-black-primary-wave/

Can we leave bad Google reviews again? It was so fun dragging Black Box and TriStar publicly :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block