Jamie Spears' lawyer wants Britney to pay his legal fees - $1,200 an hour

This is why she need to pursue lawsuits, needs to pursue charges, needs to do anything she can to rid herself of this person. He will not stop abusing her and leaching of her (in his own sick way) until he is in prison or dies from natural causes. The legal system seems unable or unwilling to protect her. Maybe she should emigrate. I am not saying that the legal system would be better elsewhere, but at least it would be distant and a fresh start. I fear what he might try to pull in the future if she has further children or restarts her career. It almost feels like a compulsion on Jamie Spears behalf at this point.   

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I wish they could get a restraining order on all of them idk how that would help all this financial mess but it couldn't hurt it. 

Not to mention the delusion of it all that they feel they can still ask her for money proves what type of mindset they are all in. I know she is protected but I just think it would be better to have it in writing

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

This is why she need to pursue lawsuits, needs to pursue charges, needs to do anything she can to rid herself of this person. He will not stop abusing her and leaching of her (in his own sick way) until he is in prison or dies from natural causes. The legal system seems unable or unwilling to protect her. Maybe she should emigrate. I am not saying that the legal system would be better elsewhere, but at least it would be distant and a fresh start. I fear what he might try to pull in the future if she has further children or restarts her career. It almost feels like a compulsion on Jamie Spears behalf at this point.   

I'd strongly argue Britney should file for a restraining order, tbh. Jamie's made it quite clear he's not going to leave her alone.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.