Jamie Spears' lawyer wants Britney to pay his legal fees - $1,200 an hour

Page 2 – “Jamie’s ongoing attorney’s fees incurred to finalize the CONservatorshipare compensable from Britney’s estate.  The fiduciary obligations Jamie owes did not end with his suspension or with the order terminating the CONservatorship. To fulfil the obligations, Jamie and his counsel must (a) transition administration of Britney’s estate to Britney’s representatives which involves over 13 years of records relating to the $57mm Estate; (b) finalize the Twelfth Account Current…(d) continue to engage in discovery relating to his prior administration…”

(1)    Judge Penny needs to redeem herself and declare that Jamie was removed. Please do the right thing and release Britney from her court ordered captors.

(2)    Part (d) is this a joke? ‘You have to pay my lawyers fees to investigate my wrongdoing?’

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Damon said:

Including this is incredibly low. Wasn't this proven to be false and she was found to have no illicit substances in her system? Her blood samples at Cedars-Sinai came back negative. 

This vulture and the swarm that surround him absolutely sicken me. 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

yes

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-hospitalized-after-hostage-brituation-involving-her-two-kids-released-next-day-73967/

https://www.foxnews.com/story/court-nixes-britney-spears-child-visitation-rights-gives-k-fed-full-custody

3 hours ago, Blfc1 said:

Page 2 – “Jamie’s ongoing attorney’s fees incurred to finalize the CONservatorshipare compensable from Britney’s estate.  The fiduciary obligations Jamie owes did not end with his suspension or with the order terminating the CONservatorship. To fulfil the obligations, Jamie and his counsel must (a) transition administration of Britney’s estate to Britney’s representatives which involves over 13 years of records relating to the $57mm Estate; (b) finalize the Twelfth Account Current…(d) continue to engage in discovery relating to his prior administration…”

(1)    Judge Penny needs to redeem herself and declare that Jamie was removed. Please do the right thing and release Britney from her court ordered captors.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

(2)    Part (d) is this a joke? ‘You have to pay my lawyers fees to investigate my wrongdoing?’

Why does she have to pay for Jamie's new attorney if he started working for him when he was already exited from the conservatorship, he wasn't in charge of the state and he was only attending as an interested party when the conservatorship was terminated. Can Britney be obligated to pay? I'm sure this will be discussed in January and Rosegart will have a lot of facts to avoid this request.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Daddy loves Britneys money so much.

Disgusting. I hope he and his lawyer won't get no coin

now, now remember this is the same father who said over the summer to daddy's girl vivian that he loves Britney and is sorry to see her in pain. He is also the same father who said over the summer that he didn't want to publicly battle with his daughter in front of the world, while he publicly fought with her. Also, the same father he said he'd step down if paid $2 million.

If he had ANY dignity left or any remorse, he'd stop this circus right now.

• Like 3

This is conservatorship abuse in action, at least where he brings Britney into it to remind people of her lowest moments. I wonder if it's a veiled threat that he will continue to slander her as she's gaining her autonomy, if they don't pay his price. Not to mention threatening the expense of pursuing this, if Jamie and his lawyer continue to require Rosengart to spend time responding to ludicrous petitions.

Then there's the way he keeps saying the court approved everything, which should make Brenda Penny uncomfortable.

I'm at a loss what they thought could be gained by this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Psammead said:

This is conservatorship abuse in action, at least where he brings Britney into it to remind people of her lowest moments. I wonder if it's a veiled threat that he will continue to slander her as she's gaining her autonomy, if they don't pay his price. Not to mention threatening the expense of pursuing this, if Jamie and his lawyer continue to require Rosengart to spend time responding to ludicrous petitions.

Then there's the way he keeps saying the court approved everything, which should make Brenda Penny uncomfortable.

I'm at a loss what they thought could be gained by this.

This is what I think too. Didn't Vivian say in a transcript in court something along the lines of Britney thinks that her father being suspended means he's out of her life, but that's not going to be the case? (Or did I just dream that up?)

Alternatively, it could be Jamie's way of saying "if I'm going down, I'm making sure everybody goes down with me!".

18 hours ago, adam12992 said:

This is what I think too. Didn't Vivian say in a transcript in court something along the lines of Britney thinks that her father being suspended means he's out of her life, but that's not going to be the case? (Or did I just dream that up?)

Alternatively, it could be Jamie's way of saying "if I'm going down, I'm making sure everybody goes down with me!".

I think she did say that, because he's such an outstanding father. Like so much of what Jamie's side says, it sounds like a threat, in light of Britney's desire to be rid of him. Yes, I think Jamie is threatening everybody. I think he keeps referencing the court approving everything in the manner that Federline's lawyer mentioned getting the books audited -- to remind them that they will be under scrutiny, too. But with all the public attention, Penny's hands are tied, even if she was inclined to give away more of Britney's money. I don't think she's as venal as Reva Goetz, but I can't see she could get away with giving Jamie what he is asking for.

On 12/21/2021 at 2:00 AM, PokemonSpears said:

that didn't deserved to be paid by Britney either, however they at least were pretending to be on Britney's side and trying to move things forward with the suspension of Jamie, etc.

This guy is defending Jamie, calling Britney a liar, refusing to give the documents Rosengart has requested, etc. The nerve 

I know, right? I don't know how Jamie can attack Britney and her legal team, and then demand she pays his lawyer.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block