Jamie Spears' lawyer refutes Britney's allegations in regards to her 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer

I believe him - if he had done that it would mean HE WAS THERE AS A PART OF HER LIFE. And many sources confirmed he was nowhere, he didn't give a ****, and was alcoholic and she never talked about him at all. So yeah, I kinda think Britney blame him when in reality i think he was nowhere.

• Like 1

I’m gonna have to wonder if Jamie is telling the truth on this. He wasn’t in Britney’s life and she was powerful af back then. She also states she was stuck in her room for a year with no one to talk to…we know that’s not true. Britney needs long term therapy and for good reasons. Her memory is prob fogged due to years of manipulation and forced to take pills 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What makes you qualified to make that judgment though? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

What makes us qualified is that we all know when the breakup accured and when did the interview. So saying that she was locking herself up in her apartment after the breakup and then BOOM Diane is at the door is Delusional and inaccurate.

a lot of things happened between the two events. So let's be real.

Any fan siding with Jamie and pretty much victim blaming Britney should be ashamed of themselves. Some fans need to get it through their thick skulls that none of us personally know Britney, we were not there behind the scenes, so we have no clue what she was or was not doing when she was not on a stage or in front of a camera, stop acting like u know **** for a fact. Maybe she really was not talking to people like she says.

And Jamie and his lawyer need to get some glasses cuz she didn’t say Jamie set up that interview, she said Larry did!!!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Any fan siding with Jamie and pretty much victim blaming Britney should be ashamed of themselves. Some fans need to get it through their thick skulls that none of us personally know Britney, we were not there behind the scenes, so we have no clue what she was or was not doing when she was not on a stage or in front of a camera, stop acting like u know **** for a fact. Maybe she really was not talking to people like she says.

And Jamie and his lawyer need to get some glasses cuz she didn’t say Jamie set up that interview, she said Larry did!!!

This! Thank You 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

I don't think this is Britney posting, whoever it is is definitely making her look really really bad 

Its her, and at this point who cares what people think? She is free, the conservatorship is over, Britney has always been excentric, who even comes up with the ideas of her most iconic videos??? Let her be

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

In leaked emails she mentions mom and dad arranging a long flight...

Never being good enough for them etc 

They were a family business as Brian said, deciding together as JL said 

I.e parents still had influence, if not formal 

Takes a lot for a person to finally cut off parents 

Often it is gaslighting guilting shaming (everyone treats me like ****)

Takes a while to get out of that fog and say no, get lost to a parent, to family 

That connection is what they were exploiting 

Con required when she was pushing them away. 

Takes a hard process to cut off family

Yes, this is exactly it. The control was informal until she started pushing them away and then they deemed the conservatorship necessary. Control can take many forms which is why she needs to keep Lynne out of her house 

7 hours ago, joanhs said:

I believe him - if he had done that it would mean HE WAS THERE AS A PART OF HER LIFE. And many sources confirmed he was nowhere, he didn't give a ****, and was alcoholic and she never talked about him at all. So yeah, I kinda think Britney blame him when in reality i think he was nowhere.

what a weirdo you are

11 hours ago, very_urban said:

Which part of that is supposed to be fair? She said that her manager arranged the interview, not her father: "my manager put that woman in my home and made me talk to her on national television"

Wtf is up with people siding with Jamie on this when he's deliberately twisting her words?

So you’ve literally just agreed with Jamie by saying he did not arrange the Diane Sawyer interview.

WTF is wrong with people being irrational at the mere suggestion of Britney making a mistake about her recollection how something happened 20 years ago?

Get a grip. Being a fan of somebody (which I have been since day dot) does not mean you have to agree with everything they say, it’s called being a human being.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

So you’ve literally just agreed with Jamie by saying he did not arrange the Diane Sawyer interview.

WTF is wrong with people being irrational at the mere suggestion of Britney making a mistake about her recollection how something happened 20 years ago?

Get a grip. Being a fan of somebody (which I have been since day dot) does not mean to have to agree with everything they say, it’s called being a human being.

okay but britney didnt say he arranged it? so what is the problem?

2 minutes ago, ELSpears said:

okay but britney didnt say he arranged it? so what is the problem?

pretty lame of my dad and three men to show up at my door when I could hardly speak ... two days later they put Diane Sawyer in my living room

Does that not indicate she believes her father was involved in Diane Sawyer being in her living room or not?

Maybe it’s down to interpretation….

I cant at some of you doubting her words and believing jaime lmao if britney were to lie about her father i think she would be making up things about the cship not something that happened almost 20’years ago, that would be too random and what would it be the point? 

some of you claim that uve heard from several people her dad was not involved at all in her career up until the cship happened, but if u dig deeper u’ll see he had a tendency to go back into her life and pull strings whenever britney was having a bad time cuz it wasnt convenient for him, and i think not talking to people after the break up would qualify in that category. 

he probably just wanted to make sure the money kept rolling in, ofc he didnt book the interview he can barely articulate a sentence, even britney said it was larry, but im pretty sure hes the type of person who would visit her to “talk some sense into her” when she wasnt doing what was good for him 

the thing about narcissists is that they are not ur typical one dimensional villain who are just mean and bad people, they tend to make it look like theyre doing nice things for others when in reality its completely all about them and their own benefit

U know like acting like he cared about britney and visiting her in her apartment  to help when in reality he just wanted to make sure shed go back to work so he could keep mantaining his lifestyle

dont forget this is the same guy the owner of nyla britneys restaurant said that showed up drunk in his office with some couple he had just met at a bar and started yelling that they would be the new managers and that it was his decision cuz he was the boss, he clearly loved power 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I might get a lot of flack for this but sometimes I do think her memory of events is not quite accurate. 

I think that when you are going/work at the speed that she was at at that point, how can you remember everything.  We’ve heard so many celebs in the music industry speaking about losing track of where they are at or what day it is when on tour.  I think it’s normal not to remember and not a sign of a mental health issue.

9 minutes ago, ronron said:

I cant at some of you doubting her words and believing jaime lmao if britney were to lie about her father i think she would be making up things about the cship not something that happened almost 20’years ago, that would be too random and what would it be the point? 

some of you claim that uve heard from several people her dad was not involved at all in her career up until the cship happened, but if u dig deeper u’ll see he had a tendency to go back into her life and pull strings whenever britney was having a bad time cuz it wasnt convenient for him, and i think not talking to people after the break up would qualify in that category. 

he probably just wanted to make sure the money kept rolling in, ofc he didnt book the interview he can barely articulate a sentence, even britney said it was larry, but im pretty sure hes the type of person who would visit her to “talk some sense into her” when she wasnt doing what was good for him 

the thing about narcissists is that they are not ur typical one dimensional villain who are just mean and bad people, they tend to make it look like theyre doing nice things for others when in reality its completely all about them and their own benefit

U know like acting like he cared about britney and visiting her in her apartment  to help when in reality he just wanted to make sure shed go back to work so he could keep mantaining his lifestyle

dont forget this is the same guy the owner or nyla britneys restaurant said that showed up drunk in his office with some couple he had just met at a bar and started yelling that they would be the new managers and that it was his decision cuz he was the boss, he clearly loved power

Who said she’s lying?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block