Jamie Spears' lawyer refutes Britney's allegations in regards to her 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer

5 hours ago, Dave92 said:

"Jamie loves Britney very much, wishes Britney nothing but the best and hopes that she continues to seek the help that she needs to stay safe and healthy."

Wow, Britney deserves a medal for not going crazy with this kind of evil. So manipulative. The drunk loser needs to shut the **** up.

Totally. If she needed so much help then what was he doing for 13 yearsmaking her work like a in his words "racehorse" instead of allowing her to heal. That man disgusts me and at this point Britney has far more credibility than this lying abusive gaslighting disgraced former conservator who even lied about his daughters illness in her conservator form.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, joanhs said:

I believe him - if he had done that it would mean HE WAS THERE AS A PART OF HER LIFE. And many sources confirmed he was nowhere, he didn't give a ****, and was alcoholic and she never talked about him at all. So yeah, I kinda think Britney blame him when in reality i think he was nowhere.

He was not nowhere. There are pics of Britney and kfed picking him from rehab. She had invested in his business and also promoted it. It was not that he was nowhere it was just that he was not a constant presence. However it is believable that her manager may have used her dad to bully Britney to come out of her isolation to give the interview.

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity and not doubt, do we know how much time elapsed between their breakup and the interview? They were done in the second leg of the DWAD tour and the Diane Sawyer interview aired the same week as ITZ release. I know everyone deals with heartbreak differently. I’m just sad that it made her upset enough to not talk for so long.

1 hour ago, Observer101 said:

Totally. If she needed so much help then what was he doing for 13 yearsmaking her work like a in his words "racehorse" instead of allowing her to heal. That man disgusts me and at this point Britney has far more credibility than this lying abusive gaslighting disgraced former conservator who even lied about his daughters illness in her conservator form.

Exactly 👏👏

Believe Britney. Jail Jamie. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block