Jamie Spears' lawyer refutes Britney's allegations in regards to her 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This whole situation is so sad. Jamie Lynn had said Britney will only get worse before she gets better. Now her dad is alluding to her having some kind of episode. They don’t understand that they are a big part of her mental health struggles. They were drugging her with whatever meds made her comply instead of addressing the actual issues she may or may not have. The nerve of him to even respond to this.

These people are mess. I understand if Britney is not well, and that’s totally ok.

But instead helping her, they caged her and put under such harsh constraints. Instead of helping her when she is not well, and in meantime letting her live her life they exploited her.

She deserves her freedom, and I wish her nothing but best ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Her father had that hold a parent has, an abusive parent who seeks to exploit will not stay far off.

My narc mom was always hovering in the background talking to people in my life and pretending to have influence over me and pretty much causing trouble for me as much as she could with lies. Took a while for me to realize the covert ssbotage.

He was probably always around sniffing for an opportunity.  When Britney resisted Larry to call the shots, Larry probably teamed up with the dad.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lou / Larry / Wallet paid Jamie's lawyer 

They need him to not crack and spill beans. But the evidence is against them.  St some point they will go down. Epstein was richer and better connected and he went down.

Ha

• Love 7

In leaked emails she mentions mom and dad arranging a long flight...

Never being good enough for them etc 

They were a family business as Brian said, deciding together as JL said 

I.e parents still had influence, if not formal 

Takes a lot for a person to finally cut off parents 

Often it is gaslighting guilting shaming (everyone treats me like ****)

Takes a while to get out of that fog and say no, get lost to a parent, to family 

That connection is what they were exploiting 

Con required when she was pushing them away. 

Takes a hard process to cut off family

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

In leaked emails she mentions mom and dad arranging a long flight...

Never being good enough for them etc 

They were a family business as Brian said, deciding together as JL said 

I.e parents still had influence, if not formal 

Takes a lot for a person to finally cut off parents 

Often it is gaslighting guilting shaming (everyone treats me like ****)

Takes a while to get out of that fog and say no, get lost to a parent, to family 

That connection is what they were exploiting 

Con required when she was pushing them away. 

Takes a hard process to cut off family

she should write a book, it will be therapeutic and then she can set the record straight, while also teaching people something, connecting it to Marilyn Monroe, etc, the book would be like a history book essentially. She is the cultural icon for a moment of time in our history before the internet changed how society and people consume media

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Jamie said he had nothing to do with Britney's career at this time and he had nothing to do with this Nice? Nice to hear that but let's not forget...

- when Britney was signed, he said "she's gonna buy me a boat".

- Britney bought him a restaurant to run, and he was abusive to staff 

- Jamie worked in a smoothie bar and used the slight glimpse of Britney as a promo tool. If I'm correct, he also claimed that Britney would work there for a summer.

Do I believe Jamie set up the interview? No, but Jamie has denied everything so it's all a bit boy who cried wolf at this point for him.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I might get a lot of flack for this but sometimes I do think her memory of events is not quite accurate. 

Well that could apply to almost anybody, no? I know sometimes MY memory of events isn't accurate either... but the fact is she didn't even say what Jaimie is denying, so that tells more about him (ans his lawyer) than her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block