Jamie Spears' lawyer refutes Britney's allegations in regards to her 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer

23 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

So you’ve literally just agreed with Jamie by saying he did not arrange the Diane Sawyer interview.

I can't tell if you're joking.... She didn't say the he arranged the interview, yet his statement makes it seem like she's saying the opposite.

WTF is wrong with people being irrational at the mere suggestion of Britney making a mistake about her recollection how something happened 20 years ago?

The irrational part is where you side with her father who's twisting her words.

Get a grip. Being a fan of somebody (which I have been since day dot) does not mean you have to agree with everything they say, it’s called being a human being.

Get a grip yourself. This has nothing to do with being a fan. She straight up says that Larry Rudolph arranged the interview yet here you are creating "alternative facts" and claiming she said something entirely different.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

These people are mess. I understand if Britney is not well, and that’s totally ok.

But instead helping her, they caged her and put under such harsh constraints. Instead of helping her when she is not well, and in meantime letting her live her life they exploited her.

She deserves her freedom, and I wish her nothing but best ❤️

That’s how i feel. I’ll get hate for this but Britney very obviously has a diagnosis there. Whatever it is isn’t our business. Instead of teaching  her how to cope with her situation they put her to work and reword the benefits. It was a gross abuse of the system. The worst part is that they obviously have traumatized her and she doesn’t seem to trust therapy or other treatments. I really do pray for her healing. She is a good person who struggles just like the rest of us. 

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

To play devil's advocate for a minute... we know Jamie was distant from Britney's life at this point in her career.

Now I believe the part about Larry Rudolph was right. But I'm not sure Jamie had anything to do with that interview.

We don’t know what happened behind closed door. Britney might get a text from her dad, and when she opened the door, it was the whole filming crew with Donna Seller ready to eat that kid alive. Is the interview was done in Britney’s living room?

I guess it was known fact in the industry to get the Spears family first if you want to get to Britney. 

16 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This whole situation is so sad. Jamie Lynn had said Britney will only get worse before she gets better. Now her dad is alluding to her having some kind of episode. They don’t understand that they are a big part of her mental health struggles. They were drugging her with whatever meds made her comply instead of addressing the actual issues she may or may not have. The nerve of him to even respond to this.

when did Jamie Lynn say that?

"Jamie loves Britney very much, wishes Britney nothing but the best and hopes that she continues to seek the help that she needs to stay safe and healthy."

Wow, Britney deserves a medal for not going crazy with this kind of evil. So manipulative. The drunk loser needs to shut the **** up.

• Like 2

I don't believe Jamie on anything.  And you shouldn't either.

That said, we all collectively should recognize that Britney, admittedly, was forced on lithium in2019.  She described the side effects of that in horrific detail.  It is likely not the first time she was forcibly medicated with high powered anti-psychotics.  She is forever different because of what they did to her.  It's disgusting and I hope they're punished.  

Do I think Three men and Jamie have showed up on her doorstep and made her do something traumatic, like an interview she didn't want to do at some point?  Yes, likely often.  

Do I think that was the impetus of the Diane Sawyer interview, no.

My two cents.  Take em or leave them there.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, joanhs said:

I believe him - if he had done that it would mean HE WAS THERE AS A PART OF HER LIFE. And many sources confirmed he was nowhere, he didn't give a ****, and was alcoholic and she never talked about him at all. So yeah, I kinda think Britney blame him when in reality i think he was nowhere.

That is an exaggeration. There are several photos of them together in 2002 and 2003, both candids and at events.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Itsme said:

I’m gonna have to wonder if Jamie is telling the truth on this. He wasn’t in Britney’s life and she was powerful af back then. She also states she was stuck in her room for a year with no one to talk to…we know that’s not true. Britney needs long term therapy and for good reasons. Her memory is prob fogged due to years of manipulation and forced to take pills 

I think he means that he was not talking about the subject of his breakup with Justin. That is why she is hurt that they made her talk about it in front of the whole country on a subject that she did not speak or privately with anyone.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block