Britney spills the tea in new Instagram post: hated touring, says the music industry is too much, says she was forced to do the Diane Sawyer interview

16 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Calm down, no one is forcing her to do anything, just saying there are options as I’m sure she would want a balance in life. It was what she asked for back in the days when she said she wanted to intentionally slow down her career so she can have a family and still be a working mom. It might change now but judging by the many dancing videos, she still likes performing just not jet setting on the red eye to the next city and the user is just stating just that, she can put in as much effort as she wants and it would be fine and justified. If she doesn’t want to do anything then that’s fine but it doesn’t have to be black or white just like how she initially loved doing the residency due to how she can be close to her boys and still work with short travel time and have lots of downtime before her team got greedy. 

She was forced to do the residency. No worries not upset . Shes experiencing freedom for the first time in many years of abuse. She did these tours to see her boys. They drugged this poor women .  Its just sad what was done in plan site . She was asking for help in the beginning yet nobody intervened. Sad and ******ic. Shes like Princess Diana in a way. Yet shes lived America nightmare for others pockets to be lined. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Britney take a break from social.  This is all random and doesn't flow. I don't understand if she wants people to keep talking about it or abóyate her family slowly . I'm a bit worried with this post maybe there's more than we know? Obvio. 

Shes learning to navigate life again. Shes finally in control. Let her navigate as she wishes. Anger , sadness, all over the board thoughts will come to light . Almost 15 years lost , drugged , abused, locked away, monitored , IUD, she lost so much time with her  2 sons that’s disgusting. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

Who are you ? Britney does not have to do any concerts ever again if she desires. Let her be. Do you want her happy ? Do you realize the forced concerts  probably bring out PTSD. Shes endured years of abuse . Yet you want her to do mini tours. People just do not seem to get the magnitude of her abuse. The ramifications of this will last indefinitely. Yes she will hopefully stabilize with her emotions in time. Yet lets not look at Britney as a singer . Shes a human being .  

lol I simply said I wish Britney knew she has many options, she doesnt have to tour for 4 years or work like her team made her work. If she knows this and still wants to retire, im fine with that. 

25 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

She was forced to do the residency. No worries not upset . Shes experiencing freedom for the first time in many years of abuse. She did these tours to see her boys. They drugged this poor women .  Its just sad what was done in plan site . She was asking for help in the beginning yet nobody intervened. Sad and ******ic. Shes like Princess Diana in a way. Yet shes lived America nightmare for others pockets to be lined. 

Ok we all know this and have been saying it for years, so take your comments elsewhere and direct it on other people, not us

• Haha 1

The general public is horrible, it's obvious nobody still knows mental health. 

Or the benefits of actually taking care of it.

By that I mean people who are her age or older. The comments are very disgusting..

No sympathy or empathy. 

The only two generations I'd say taking mental health seriously is 90s Millennials (90-95) and Generation Z they're the only ones fighting a system that's outdated but seems to be a difficult one to win.

I won't go into details but the fact is several corporations would fire you for just needing a day or 2 to actually rest. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

If you were a long time fan, you would know she had discussed about doing a residency when she used to write on her website called stream of consciousness back then.  She thought it was a perfect balance of working and being able to raise a family since she would only be in one place and she wanted it to be intimate. 

Again, it’s just discussion. Calm down, you’re talking like we are her team or something. Like a lot of things she wanted, her team have to ruin it. You make it sound like she didn’t have good days as well. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

This is not the GP

I don't get why you would side with Diane Sawyer or other Jamie's narrative. Did you even read the news? Every body is talking about it and reminiscing how misogynist and rude Diane is.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2021-12-14/britney-spears-diane-sawyer-interview-instagram

https://www.vulture.com/2021/12/britney-spears-reflects-on-her-2003-diane-sawyer-interview.html

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a38513213/britney-spears-calls-out-diane-sawyer/

https://jezebel.com/britney-spears-tells-diane-sawyer-to-kiss-her-white-as-1848209058

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/14/britney-spears-rips-diane-sawyer-for-2003-interview/

Just use google, there are plenty more. Britney manage to stay relevant in the news and still have GP's sympathy with no album out in 5 years. Your faves could never. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Puppy said:

If you were a long time fan, you would know she had discussed about doing a residency when she used to write on her website called stream of consciousness back then.  She thought it was a perfect balance of working and being able to raise a family since she would only be in one place and she wanted it to be intimate. 

Again, it’s just discussion. Calm down, you’re talking like we are her team or something. Like a lot of things she wanted, her team have to ruin it. You make it sound like she didn’t have good days as well. 

I am calm . Your just reading into it. Its just some words I am rambling . Been a fan from the start. Old fan . Empathize. Relate with her over mental health . Yet as we all know she has had her head messed with by many surrounding her . Kind of reminds me of Princess Diana. I do not know her nor can I speak for her . Yet I along with many have been rooting her . Crazy is a word society liked to use to say regardless of knowing whats going on with a person. Not here to spar with you . Tabloids were vicious, her handlers set her up and I am disgusted by the med abused used on Britney. Along with the IUD and locking her up. Shes right . They were trying to kill her .  Your a fan whose support is appreciated. All good , support is necessary. She said a lot of things in the past because of her handlers . Shes stated shes lied about saying she was happy and wanted to do so many things. Shes stated she was forced and manipulated. They used her kids for grounds to continue handling her like a racehorse. She was being controlled right from the start. Money money money .  The abusive dynamics of her father had been Britneys entire life. Lynne enabled it to continue and also capitalized on her daughters fortune. This is not a p issing contest . Just a fan whose interested in her mental health and happiness. Her posts are unfiltered fueled with a rollercoaster of emotional thoughts. Its just a horrible story. Yet we all know time heals . Does she want to tour. Currently shes saying no and she hates it . Believe me I would love to see her perform again . Under her own terms . She would slay it. I am happy shes learned to embrace an outlet on instagram yet I hope she shuts it off. Even with all the negative comments or worried comments . Shes one tough lady . I do not know how she’s this strong. Its insane . Just glad shes out from underneath the abusers . Will she do a concert here or there? Maybe one day . Maybe not . Sorry I ruffled your feathers . Have a great day . 

20 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Well i live in Scotland and she never came here on her tours except from the Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004 and i think my mum tried to get me tickets but she was so popular they sold out in minutes. Then she kept missing scotland on her circus and femme fatale tours then  went to vegas. and i have cerebral palsy so travelling is not easy for me. But when they were rumours of a 2018 UK tour, i said to my brother in law i need to see her even if  i  need to travel to england and he agreed   to take me down. Because even in 2018, i thought this might be my last chance to see  her for years, and now i think it was probably my last chance forever that i could see her. Thankfully she did Glasgow which is only an hour's drive from me and i got tickets and saw her live

I totally understand you. My situation was that I am originally from Bulgaria and so I never had A chance to travel to see her anywhere. It was only when I moved to the Uk that I had the chance to do so, so as you, this was the last chance to see her.  But I do feel bad as even tho I knew about the conservatorship I was unaware of how bad things were and again ashamed to say I was excited to see Larry walk pass by me and even Lou and Robin did. It’s just mind blowing how things changed for less than year after that. 

• Love 1

I really don't know. Sure she owns us nothing. But its her life that she should put at front.

She is not who she is because of her father her label or anyone else but because of herself and her work is her creation. Maybe now its her time for things to go her way and retirement if thats what she is talking about is not the only way.

3 hours ago, timito said:

I totally understand you. My situation was that I am originally from Bulgaria and so I never had A chance to travel to see her anywhere. It was only when I moved to the Uk that I had the chance to do so, so as you, this was the last chance to see her.  But I do feel bad as even tho I knew about the conservatorship I was unaware of how bad things were and again ashamed to say I was excited to see Larry walk pass by me and even Lou and Robin did. It’s just mind blowing how things changed for less than year after that. 

The thing is though, at the time we didnt know. i kind of hate the whole guilt tripping some Britney fans like  to do. She was in the cship the whole of Vegas, Circus and Femme Fatale tours and no one condemns people that went to them  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

The thing is though, at the time we didnt know. i kind of hate the whole guilt tripping some Britney fans like  to do. She was in the cship the whole of Vegas, Circus and Femme Fatale tours and no one condemns people that went to them  

Yeah you are so right! I got a response on this thread that had a meme to leave 😀I did think it was funny but not sure if the person was being serious or joking. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block