Britney and Sam on a date night at Descano Gardens' Enchanted Forest

Slayer

45 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Sam is a Pisces…

not to be a downer but Pisces and Sagittarius don’t usually last

Not saying that’s the case for Britney and Sam, astrology isn’t factual lol

My comment had nothing to do with longevity. All i said was Pisces and Sag have amazing chemistry (This is Britney's longest relationship btw so something is working) especially sharing the same planet and compliment each other. However long though is an entirely diff question. and ok astrology isn't factual, why are you having an opinion on Sag & Pisces stuff if you dont feel its based in facts  lol :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

5 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

My comment had nothing to do with longevity. All i said was Pisces and Sag have amazing chemistry (This is Britney's longest relationship btw so something is working) especially sharing the same planet and compliment each other. However long though is an entirely diff question. and ok astrology isn't factual, why are you having an opinion on Sag & Pisces stuff if you dont feel its based in facts  lol :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Because I’m a Pisces who dated a sag

and my parents are both Pisces and sag too…

I know a lot about the topic sweety:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block