Jamie Spears says Britney's new team is trying to ruin his reputation

He lost in the court of reputation/public  opinion way before Britney even had this new team. His backward, abusive ways have LONG been out there and well-documented for quite some time. They were just further confirmed and cemented by Britney in her testimony - something she bravely did by herself and against the wishes of those parasites like Ingham etc. He should have thought harder about being such an *** to his daughter. I was going to say it's 13 years too late but it's likely 40.

38 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Now he cares about his reputation? Maybe he should have never agreed to be the face of the conservatorship and let the corrupt lawyers, Larry, Jive Records, LT and corrupt system take advantage  of his daughter.

He IS a disgraced suspended conservator and has many failed businesses. What a loser. 

The entire family will probably never admit that they fell for LT's snake oil salesman ways. They have too much pride. And nothing to back it up. I don't know how anyone gives them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 5

"Filed a new order saying he just wants"..

Doesn't matter what HE "just wants".

It matters what the (former) conservatee Britney wants.

Why won't he answer questions about his "beautiful perfect tireless " service?

Shouldn't daddy who "loves his daughter so much" help her understand what he has been doing? Daddy dearest why won't you talk to Britney's team, whom she chose to help her take charge?

Yuck

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

He owns all of Britney's music so he will still make money 

Surely Rosengart and Zabel are kicking him out of all those money making positions he created for himself? 

The conservator isn't supposed to profit or usurp assets, isn't all that illegal?

Surely they are getting rid of all traced of him from all aspects of her life?

Am sure they are working on suing her family and taking back her money. Have to be patient, but wish we could see it resolved soon.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Surely Rosengart and Zabel are kicking him out of all those money making positions he created for himself? 

The conservator isn't supposed to profit or usurp assets, isn't all that illegal?

Surely they are getting rid of all traced of him from all aspects of her life?

Am sure they are working on suing her family and taking back her money. Have to be patient, but wish we could see it resolved soon.

If it was done via contracts, then it's null and void now that the con is over

The man has no emotional intelligence and cannot grasp the fact he is not in control anymore and is essentially now at his daughters mercy. As Rosengart says it is her choice whether she pursues action against him. She is far more likely to want sue him back to the stone age when he keeps doing things like this rather than just being quiet and not trying to oppose her wishes; however, I am not looking at this from the perspective of a misogynistic narcissist who simply cannot accept the fact his female child has control over anything, let along whether he is bankrupted and jailed for his abuse. He should continue on though and see how she reacts and what happens. I look forward to seeing every penny he stole being returned, not to mention the scope for criminal charges.         

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block