New Candids: Britney And Sam Back From Mexico

Message added by Slayer,

If you do not want to see candids do not click on the threads that clearly indicate that they contain them.

Just now, brightchildremix said:

I don't get it, she's not a child, there's no pedos lurking around jerking off at her pics, why can't people see these photos?? It's a fair price to pay for being a celebrity and making banks. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

because some 'fans' like to complain and make a fuss about everything. 

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

Nice! Keep posting paparazzi pictures and giving clicks to TMZ.

I’m sure Britney loves that 🙄

You're the one that keeps coming to the threads...

It really is simple, if you don't want to see pap shots, don't click.

If I didn't want too see something, I usually avoid it and don't click.

It's highly hypocritical to say you don't want to see these pics but the same people are running into the threads and consuming what they say they don't want to see.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're the one that keeps coming to the threads...

It really is simple, if you don't want to see pap shots, don't click.

If I didn't want too see something, I usually avoid it and don't click.

It's highly hypocritical to say you don't want to see these pics but the same people are running into the threads and consuming what they say they don't want to see.

As I’m not the only member on BreatheHeavy, those posts serve as a propagation of that time if content.

Seems like this concept is too complex for you to understand. 

39 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

As I’m not the only member on BreatheHeavy, those posts serve as a propagation of that time if content.

Seems like this concept is too complex for you to understand. 

It’s not complex At all. If YOU don’t want to see pics of Britney than don’t engage. YOU can’t control what other people do all YOU can do is control yourself & if YOU feel like YOU don’t want to see paparazzi pics of her than don’t click on a thread with paparazzi pics :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The "if you don't want to see pics, don't click on the threads" talk being forced down people's throats in such a condescending manner is nothing but nonsense! 

This is is forum, is it not? People can express their dislike about something being posted if they so chose. And, shock, horror, the way to do that is in the thread where something is posted that they don't like or approve of. 

To suggest that people just ignore it is hilarious. It's human nature to express one's opinion. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

The "if you don't want to see pics, don't click on the threads" talk being forced down people's throats in such a condescending manner is nothing but nonsense! 

This is is forum, is it not? People can express their dislike about something being posted if they so chose. And, shock, horror, the way to do that is in the thread where something is posted that they don't like or approve of. 

To suggest that people just ignore it is hilarious. It's human nature to express one's opinion. 

You say we’re forcing it down peoples throats when a minority is spamming we shouldn’t post. Not here for hypocrisy thank you :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Its like people spamming ‘Britney doesn’t post’, it’s getting ridiculous.

• Haha 1

Did y'all see the Reel Sam uploaded yesterday where he had what I assume to be balloons in his pants to make it seem like he had a huge *** ? Love a man that can be silly like that. Honestly it was cute as hell. Brit was laughing hard. The fact that he makes her laugh like that. I love their energy. If you have a partner that can make you laugh like that 24/7. Best thing ever.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block