The cheapest tickets for Adele's Las Vegas residency are about... $2000

returcus

On 12/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, Bunkywoo said:

Well Its called learning to save your money 💰. You cut corners. Budget.. live smaller .. learn from past mistakes. Always aggressively pay off the smallest bill then the next smallest while paying the minimum payments on other bills. Its a smart way to get out of debt. People just need to learn or learn the hard way.  I have no debt. Yet I learned the hard way.. but I learned . 2k is not cool .. even if its a scalped ticket and not Adeles fault. Thats just insane for it being the cheapest . Adele Hello GIF

Who is budget? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Can you PM me some more wisdom sis, I need to learn to save I'm out of control 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Who is budget? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Can you PM me some more wisdom sis, I need to learn to save I'm out of control 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

If you do not have the money .. do not buy things ..( too many show boaters out there ) ,  also credit cards are not your friends when abused .. compound interest needs to be more of a focus in school at an early age . Here in the USA they like people in debt . Yet we have options . Consolation might help if your too far gone . 

32 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

If you do not have the money .. do not buy things ..( too many show boaters out there ) ,  also credit cards are not your friends when abused .. compound interest needs to be more of a focus in school at an early age . Here in the USA they like people in debt . Yet we have options . Consolation might help if your too far gone . 

First sentence is my issue... 

I literally spend like 50% of my income on clothes and STILL have nothing to wear :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Maybe I need a personal stylist, do they do them on credit?  :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

JOKING sis, thx for the advice ❤️

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I legitimately can afford this, but I would never pay this money for an artist out of principle. A round ticket from my country to the USA is about 700 euros, which is fine. 2000 USD converted to euros is 1700 EUR, which is also fine, so altogether, with accommodation, it would cost me about 5000 euros. I can absolutely afford this easily, but, who does she think she is exactly? lol

I'm not an idiot who will just give out his money to someone who thinks way too highly of herself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block