The cheapest tickets for Adele's Las Vegas residency are about... $2000

returcus

7 hours ago, Prachi said:

It'll be house full, Bey charges 1000 euros and it gets full as she calls different acts maybe Adele has those kind of things planned too! 

Beyoncé doesn't charge +1000 euros for her tickets, her average ticket's price is lower than Britney's :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

don't forget that Britney made the news with her Vegas residency by having by far the most expensive tickets at the time: 2400$ for a picture with her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: (not blaming her at all)

I doubt that this is true about Adele, it's for sure resales. 

it's beyond delusional if one thinks that you can sell 4500 seats at $2000 3 nights a week :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

I'm sorry, but I can't stand Adele this era. Her attitude has gotten so arrogant lately compared to what she was like a decade ago, and these ticket prices are ridiculously high and showcase her greed. If she thinks that poor folks would want to pay 2 grand to see her live, she's gonna get a reality check real soon. 

On 12/4/2021 at 5:33 PM, do the thing said:

Beyoncé doesn't charge +1000 euros for her tickets, her average ticket's price is lower than Britney's :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

don't forget that Britney made the news with her Vegas residency by having by far the most expensive tickets at the time: 2400$ for a picture with her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: (not blaming her at all)

I doubt that this is true about Adele, it's for sure resales. 

it's beyond delusional if one thinks that you can sell 4500 seats at $2000 3 nights a week :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

OMG but it was the best concert experience I have ever had. You go in and get treated by Fe that gives you a long *** backstage tour giving you fascinating inside scoops about everything. Everything looks so enchanting. You then chat with Britney, which was 30 secs for me, and take a photo. You get a signed poster and immaculate picture with Britney after. You get to talk to hot gays and then you get seated practically front row. Life altering live show. The next day you wait patiently for the digital pictures to post on Instagram so you can rub it into the less fortunate. I have precome as I’m writing as we speak :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block